• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

G&GR Fantasy Rugby Competition 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
1. Cowan
2. Hanson
3. Oosthuizen (C)
4. S Carter
5. H Pyle
6. Higgers
7. Pocock
8. Thomson
9. mcKibbin
10. Lilo
11. Basson or Shipperly - Basson more likely to do well vs Rebels so leaning to him
12. Cruden
13. Fruean
14. Dagg
15. Taylor

suckerforred

Chilla Wilson (44)
1. Cowan
2. Hanson
3. Oosthuizen (C)
4. S Carter
5. H Pyle
6. Higgers
7. Pocock
8. Thomson
9. mcKibbin
10. Lilo
11. Basson or Shipperly - Basson more likely to do well vs Rebels so leaning to him
12. Cruden
13. Fruean
14. Dagg
15. Taylor

That looks pretty good.

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
OK....here's my team this week

SR11.jpg

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
I couldn't bring in Luke Jones (ran out of transfers) but he'd be handy, he goes in as a lock on Fantasy but he is playing in the Backrow & they tend to get more points.

I picked Basson against the Lions a round or two ago, he got me -2. I've learnt the hard way that going against an 'easier' team does not mean that a player will rack up a big score. So show some caution. Of course now that I've said that Basson will probably go get a double now....

I'm hoping CJ Stander continues his good form. Once again now that I've said that he'll probably get concussed or something then have to go off...

Baron don't be discouraged, I was around 150 early on & now I'm in the 30's! Fingers crossed I'm starting a come back, start the "Eye of the tiger" song.

The Red Baron

Chilla Wilson (44)
Well here we go. Just a few little shuffles to try and get my backs performing to the level of the forwards. (I knoe it is difficult but every one has to pull their weight in a team.)

Baron look away now. ;)

View attachment 2306

Edit - Have just flicked Taumalolo to the bench for Faumuina.

To compound your problems that your Chiefs players have posed, I have now decided to make Coenie my Skipper. ;)

The Red Baron

Chilla Wilson (44)
.Baron don't be discouraged, I was around 150 early on & now I'm in the 30's! Fingers crossed I'm starting a come back, start the "Eye of the tiger" song.

Yeah I have gone totally opposite to you there. In the early rounds I was in the top 20, then I started having a horror run with my skippers.

The Red Baron

Chilla Wilson (44)
Oh yeah, my bad run with skippers is coming to an end! Stephen Moore is the top scorer so far this week, with a total of 63 points. Guess who has him as their captain?

suckerforred

Chilla Wilson (44)
I went from 50 to 52. So all things considering not to bad.... hopefully won't fall to much further.

Does any one know.... if you don't use wll your transfers in a week do they roll over to the next week?

Status
Not open for further replies.