• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

G&GR Fantasy Rugby Competition 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

suckerforred

Chilla Wilson (44)
Fantastic mate. I am going back to work on light duties next week. I work on rail so it's pretty taxing on the body.

Thanks for asking mate.

I'm in the same boat. I have ker-Barlow on the bench so McKibbin better start

Good to hear. Not planning on having anymore discussions with horses soon?

I had Kerr-Barlow & Hougard as my Scrumies. Hougard on a bye but figured I would like him next week. Had to make a decision so that I did not fogget so took a stab and went with McKibbin. Knowing my luck The Red Baron is actually M Foley and he will select Sarel out of spite....

The Red Baron

Chilla Wilson (44)
Knowing my luck The Red Baron is actually M Foley and he will select Sarel out of spite....

I'm not Foley, but I am in a similar situation. I have one transfer left, I need to dump Prior and my options are drafting in McKibbon or White. Now I know you have McKibbon, my problem just got a whole lot easier.....

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
My team for this week:

Taumalolo, Oosthuizen
Liebenberg
Retallick, Sharpe
Pocock, Messam, Thomson
White
Barrett, Leiliifano, Goosen
Taylor, Kingston, Joe Pietersen

Really struggling to pick who my captain should be. Ideally I want a player in a high scoring game, but that is hard to pick. The Canes score points but the Chiefs are miserly so Taylor might not be a good option.

The Canes let in points so maybe I should take a punt on Taumalolo (although that backfired last week).

Maybe Lealiifano is the best option although I am predicting the Brumbies won't play well against the Lions.

Anyone got any tips on captain?

suckerforred

Chilla Wilson (44)
I have gone Oosthuizen as he has the highes PPG and Form scores. So I would steer clear of him

Your and my teams are remarkedly similar so heres hoping that we are both in for a good weekend.....

The Red Baron

Chilla Wilson (44)
Taumalolo should be sweet this week. He isn't my skipper anymore. I would suggest you select Pocock, He is always solid. However, some on these boards would warn you against choosing the same skipper as me.

Penguin

John Solomon (38)
I have two dead links on the left hand side of the team lists. Can't change my flanker or outside back!!! The info button works ok but the arrow is just dead on these two players. Anyone else having the same problem? I thought it might be the browser but is the same in Safari as in Opera. Frustrated!!!

Penguin

John Solomon (38)
Hahaha I'd suggest you're a delusional Windows fanboy. But I wouldn't want to start a geek flame war ;)

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
Still persisting with Elstadt eh? I thought you launched him?
I keep meaning too but always find another replacement that's more pressing. His 17 points last week gave me some hope that he might get better. Actually, now that I'm thinking about him again, I think he'll have a dud this week cos they're playing the Force.......damn.....LOL

Brumbies Guy

John Solomon (38)
I have two dead links on the left hand side of the team lists. Can't change my flanker or outside back!!! The info button works ok but the arrow is just dead on these two players. Anyone else having the same problem? I thought it might be the browser but is the same in Safari as in Opera. Frustrated!!!

Click and drag them over the top of the bench player.

A

AlexH

Well, I am about to find out how big of a mistake it was leaving Messam on my bench for Fardy.

Status
Not open for further replies.