• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

G&GR Fantasy Rugby Competition 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Ah yes. But how he plays I don't think it really matters does it...;). Where he is selected that is.

Well he averaged 29.7 at wing and 47.5 at outside centre.

Why are you being difficult when you clearly haven't took the time to do the research?

suckerforred

Chilla Wilson (44)
Well he averaged 29.7 at wing and 47.5 at outside centre.

Why are you being difficult when you clearly haven't took the time to do the research?

Sorry not being difficult. You really can't base significant decision on an average that includes 2 numbers. If he scored 100 poitns and 0, he would have an average of 50, but half the time he is shite. Sometimes the data behind the average is more important or will lead you to a different conclusion.

Digger's style of play on the wing means that he pops up in the centres anyway - hence the comment I made that it really doesn't matter where he is selected the roaming comission stands and his game changes very little. IMHO (as a person who has watched him play for some years now) I think that he is better on the wing.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
OK guys lets get back on topic please.

I am on the fence about Michael Hobbs. Fromt he sounds of it he is a good player and a real bargain at 75k. But 5/8s can be anything in fantasy- some take the ball to the line heaps and score high. Others just pass or kick all day and score nothing.

suckerforred

Chilla Wilson (44)
I am atarting to think that the auto fill for the first round might be the option. It all seems to be getting very hard.....:confused:

PS. Sorry BarBar - I was trying to finish it.

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)
OK guys lets get back on topic please.

I am on the fence about Michael Hobbs. Fromt he sounds of it he is a good player and a real bargain at 75k. But 5/8s can be anything in fantasy- some take the ball to the line heaps and score high. Others just pass or kick all day and score nothing.

I wouldn't play Hobbs or Blyendaal. Just keep them on the bench in case of a late scratching.

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Blues

1. Tom McCartney,2. Keven Mealamu (c),3 Charlie Faumuina,4. Anthony Boric,5. Ali Williams ,6. Chris Lowrey,7. Daniel Braid,8. Jerome Kaino,9. Alby Mathewson,10. Michael Hobbs ,11. Rudi Wulf,12. Benson Stanley,13. Rene Ranger,14. David Raikuna,15. Isaia Toeava
16 Pauliasi Manu,17 Tevita Mailau,18 Brad Mika,19 Luke Braid,20 Piri Weepu,21 Hadleigh Parkes,22 Sherwin Stowers

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
Just in future guys don't post teams here, refer to the teams thread where we already have the Blues, Crusaders, Sharks and Bulls.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
They aren't naming until tomorrow to give Barnes time to recover from his injury. But I can tell you now the wingers will be Kingston and BKH.

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)
They aren't naming until tomorrow to give Barnes time to recover from his injury. But I can tell you now the wingers will be Kingston and BKH.

Wondering if I should start one of them and have Beale on the bench for Round 2.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Thanks for the SA insight nevermachine.

Axed Dagg for Lambie.

Axed Thomson for Vito. Price differential looked worth it. Hope I don't regret it! I might reverse this one tomorrow, on whim, though.

Brought Strauss onto my bench at hooker.

I have massive cash flow problems, with just 100k in the bank and a couple of smokey 75k reserves which could bite (Douglas, Tom Chamberlain, Ian Prior, Hobbs, Kingston).

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
nevermachine what are your thoughts on Marcell Coetzee?

Starting blindside for the Sharks, looks promising and only 100k.

Status
Not open for further replies.