• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

G&GR Fantasy Rugby Competition 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
As a Tahs fan, I'd be just as happy to cut straight to the Rugby Championship :D

Hey you've got the bye this week so be happy with that!

Watch how the Brums go against the Force, if they struggle then I'd say the Tahs with finals out of reach for the year could be a realistic 'banana skin' game for the Brums. You may get some joy yet!

At the mo Cruden appears to be having a blinder, FARK!!!!! :eek: Andrew Smith needs to get like a cold or something so he can be withdrawn & I can get an auto sub!

Did anyone have Digby? He's out with a chest infection.

The Red Baron

Chilla Wilson (44)
Well, I'm sitting on 481 points for this round. Thank heavens for Moore, Zac Holmes and Hougaard!

I'm a bit annoyed at my props though. I when I saw that Nel was benched this weekend, I decided to bench him and draft Crockett into the side. Big mistake.

suckerforred

Chilla Wilson (44)
Well, I'm sitting on 481 points for this round. Thank heavens for Moore, Zac Holmes and Hougaard!

I'm a bit annoyed at my props though. I when I saw that Nel was benched this weekend, I decided to bench him and draft Crockett into the side. Big mistake.

So where are you up to Baron?

Joe Mac

Arch Winning (36)
Tough decisions this week. I think the Blues are going to run riot over the Force in Auckland- without Pocock...

Going to load up on Blues players in the Backs. Ranger for sure but then who should I pick between Munro or Sailli?

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
In a similar predicament regarding whether the flogging will come from Blues v Force or maybe Lions v Rebels. Decisions, decisions.....

SuperGrover

Darby Loudon (17)
I was hoping to get Francois Steyn into the team this week (I was hoping he would be kicking as well with Lambie out), but can't see him as an available player to transfer.

Is it just me, or is he not in the system?

dudebudstud

Ward Prentice (10)
I was hoping to get Francois Steyn into the team this week (I was hoping he would be kicking as well with Lambie out), but can't see him as an available player to transfer.

Is it just me, or is he not in the system?
He's probably listed as an outside back

Here's my team for this round.

round 17.jpg

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
OK...here's my team for the week. I wanted both Rene Ranger and Francis Saili but with Patrick Lambie, Joe Tomane, Andre Taylor, Bauden Barrett, Pocock and CJ Stander all in my team.....I was a bit f**kd!! LOL

sr15.PNG

Joe Mac

Arch Winning (36)
Man that was a lucky escape! I picked Ranger and Munro from the Blues who were both diabolical. Kept Tom Taylor for the Cru who didnt play (with Beuden Barratt on bench so no sub). And kept CJ Stander in the team who only scored 1 point!

Then right when im fucked, Pyle and Retallick pull out blinders and I still finish with 475! Yeeeeeeeeeowww

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Man that was a lucky escape! I picked Ranger and Munro from the Blues who were both diabolical. Kept Tom Taylor for the Cru who didnt play (with Beuden Barratt on bench so no sub). And kept CJ Stander in the team who only scored 1 point!

Then right when im fucked, Pyle and Retallick pull out blinders and I still finish with 475! Yeeeeeeeeeowww

I did the exact same thing, except I went a step further into the abyss & made Rene my capt - damn it Blues! Munro would have got a respectable 22 points if he hadn't made so many bloody errors!

I ended up with 399 which all things considering was ok but I'm stuck at rank 40 now & in all honesty that's the end of my come back which was looking good at one stage around rank 20. Unfortunately I had a bit of a slow start the first 3 rounds & that has screwed me.

The Red Baron

Chilla Wilson (44)
And my charge up the ladder continues! On the back of 596 this week, I have swept into 17th in the GAGR league! How did you go this week SFR? Have I caught you yet? :p

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
im coming home strong. Now ranked 694 overall coming down from 3106 in round 13. ranked 14th now in gagger. down from 100 odd. Represent! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.