• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

G&GR Fantasy Rugby Competition 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

FazzDog

Frank Nicholson (4)
Welcome aboard FazzDog. Some interesting selections you have there. Good to see that you also have Moore as your skipper. :)

I have noticed that GAGR has slipped to 2 in the league ranking. I would blame SFR, but she has more points than me overall. However, in the last few weeks I have moved up almost 30 spots! Anyway, here are The Last Hard Men for this week:

View attachment 2369
Love the team Red Baron. I'm concious of Highlanders landing a big win but can't take the punt :S
Luckily I just re-checked my team and noted that Pakalani was out for D.Mitchell - Pakalani isn't even on the 'Tahs team list anymore ??? Taylor In.

A

AlexH

Love the team Red Baron. I'm concious of Highlanders landing a big win but can't take the punt :S
Luckily I just re-checked my team and noted that Pakalani was out for D.Mitchell - Pakalani isn't even on the 'Tahs team list anymore ??? Taylor In.

Taylor!? As in Tom Taylor? The bloke who plays for the Crusaders and has the bye this week and who was dropped from the twenty-two the week before?

FazzDog

Frank Nicholson (4)
Taylor!? As in Tom Taylor? The bloke who plays for the Crusaders and has the bye this week and who was dropped from the twenty-two the week before?
Brumbies Guy is on the money. But cheers for your concern AlexH!

rugbysmartarse

Alan Cameron (40)
Team is getting there, now at 35 in the GAGR league. Andre taylor as cap and drafting in savea were both good moves. QC (Quade Cooper) was not. Still 525 is my best of the year so far.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
My best this year. Yay. Round ranked 9th with 584.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338142354.926800.jpg

Http://www.youtube.com/shiggins316

FazzDog

Frank Nicholson (4)
Guess I'm first up for Round 15.... better score last round (427) but would still like to be pulling bigger numbers. Well done Red Baron! And absolute cracker to Shiggins - congrats!

I've uploaded my team this week - transferred in was: J. Savea (HUR), B. Retallick (CHI), E. Etsebeth (STO), B. Robinnson (WAR).

Hopefully go alright and grab a round closer to 450+

Joe Mac

Arch Winning (36)
Hoping the Canes on their quest for a final spot can put a few tries out wide the depressed Tah's... Thinking about putting Tomane into my starting team over Tamati seeing the Highlanders have the Canes and the rums have the Rebels. Thoughts?
fantasy.png

FazzDog

Frank Nicholson (4)
Nice team Joe Mac.

I have the same dilemma between Fruen and Tomane as you have with Ellison and Tomane. Considering Fruen hasn't been in great form last 4 games and the Crusaders are up against the Highlanders I've opted to run Tomane as he is a wrecking ball and should have a screamer against the Rebels. Hoping he gets more ball than when he played the Reds though! I just can't see the Highlanders putting the ball wide that ofter against the what pretty much is the All Black back-line! I think they'll opt to run the forwards like Thompson and Macintosh. Thus I have benched Ben Smith and Robbie Fruen for Zac Guildfor and Joe Tomane.

My thoughts anyway...

May I also quickly ask how you got your team (screen-shot) into the text box on GGRF?? I attempted but it failed as you can see above??

Joe Mac

Arch Winning (36)
Nice team Joe Mac.

I have the same dilemma between Fruen and Tomane as you have with Ellison and Tomane. Considering Fruen hasn't been in great form last 4 games and the Crusaders are up against the Highlanders I've opted to run Tomane as he is a wrecking ball and should have a screamer against the Rebels. Hoping he gets more ball than when he played the Reds though! I just can't see the Highlanders putting the ball wide that ofter against the what pretty much is the All Black back-line! I think they'll opt to run the forwards like Thompson and Macintosh. Thus I have benched Ben Smith and Robbie Fruen for Zac Guildfor and Joe Tomane.

My thoughts anyway...

May I also quickly ask how you got your team (screen-shot) into the text box on GGRF?? I attempted but it failed as you can see above??

I screen print the team into paint. Then crop it to fit and just attach the image. Thanks for the call on Tomane- just added him

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
No4198, didn't Taute get injured last week and left the field? I notice Foxsports have yet put up the Lions line up...

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Thanks Nusadan, will check it out, 1 trasfer left.

Edit: yes Taute out. Hope i can afford Lambie just to make it even closer to Joe Macs cracking side.

Status
Not open for further replies.