• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

G&GR Fantasy Rugby Competition 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Anyone know why Strauss is on 0 points? I assume the hooker didn't play for the Cheetahs?

I really wish that I bought a decent bench hooker now...

Sona saved me from a really average week. 377 points so far, not great at all.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Anyone know why Strauss is on 0 points? I assume the hooker didn't play for the Cheetahs?

I really wish that I bought a decent bench hooker now...

Sona saved me from a really average week. 377 points so far, not great at all.

Yeah he was a late replacement.

I'm sure if he was replaced late you get your bench hooker auto subbed on. Hope so, I had Strauss but I had Charles on 40points on the bench.

Just checked & yep he should be auto subbed.

C

Cave Dweller

How about Goosen. Came of the bench. Score a try and knock couple of kicks over there you go quickly over 20 fantasy points accumulated.

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
Bloody screwed....Elstadt on -2, Strauss replaced and flippin' Freier on the bench - 2nd week in a row he's stuffed up my team :(

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
I've got four Force players on my team at the moment but that is going to change as fast as I can make it. They were horrible on the weekend.

A

AlexH

So many changes planned. So many byes. So many injuries. So few wildcards.

suckerforred

Chilla Wilson (44)
OK, Sharks, Chiefs, Rebs and Red, name your blood sides already!!!!!

By the way CD - Cheetahs have a bye this week so you might want to put Goosen on your bench.

suckerforred

Chilla Wilson (44)
Fantsay.JPG

This is what I have. Now my question is..... Should I use my wildcard and get the non players off my bench? I am pretty screwed if there are any late changes.

Joe Mac

Arch Winning (36)
I have gone a weird team this week. Thinking the Bulls & Tahs are most likely to notch big scores so I have made my selection accordingly. It could either go very well or very very bad. Still have a transaction- Can anyone see a mistake or a must trade?
fantasy.png

A

AlexH

View attachment 2238

This is what I have. Now my question is..... Should I use my wildcard and get the non players off my bench? I am pretty screwed if there are any late changes.

Coetzee seems to be fizzling out and has more than his fair share of niggles -- have you considered moving him on for another cheapie?

C

Cave Dweller

OK, Sharks, Chiefs, Rebs and Red, name your blood sides already!!!!!

By the way CD - Cheetahs have a bye this week so you might want to put Goosen on your bench.
I know I was pondering who to get with my last transfer. I took a gamble though. You would be crazy to use a wildcard on 1 player though.

Attachments

• fantasy.jpg
    fantasy.jpg
    279.9 KB · Views: 187
Status
Not open for further replies.