• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

G&GR Fantasy Rugby Competition 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

suckerforred

Chilla Wilson (44)
Goosen is on the bench this weekend folks. Sias Ebersohn will be starting in his place.

Just saw that. Bastards. I now have 1 transfer but two guys that won't be in run on side.

I have brought Anscombe into my inside backs in place of Taps, with Ellison shuffleing to the bench. Wish the Crusaders would name their side already....

A

AlexH

There's a new bloke starting at 12 for the Crusaders who looks pretty handy

I was about to say Carter does not have a particularly strong fantasy track record but then I checked my records from last season: He averaged thirty-three fantasy points per game.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
I was about to say Carter does not have a particularly strong fantasy track record but then I checked my records from last season: He averaged thirty-three fantasy points per game.
and he was even better before that. He and Richie have been consistent and sometimes brilliant performers for many years..

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
and he was even better before that. He and Richie have been consistent and sometimes brilliant performers for many years..

Problem is the game is against the Stormers and is likely to be very tight. Expect that scoring will be, on the whole, lower than normal.

A

AlexH

Problem is the game is against the Stormers and is likely to be very tight. Expect that scoring will be, on the whole, lower than normal.

The problem also being he is probably not going to be kicking with Taylor in the starting side so that is at least ten points off his average, notwithstanding the fact he is playing the best defensive side in the competition.

C

Cave Dweller

Out of transfers then I got the news about Goosen. My weekend is ruined before it started nooooooooooo

C

Cave Dweller

He might come in half way in first half and kick a shitload of goals...so don't you worry!
I hope so. I had to use my transfers because 3 teams got bye's this weekend. I am not wasting my Wildcard on one guy.

Dumbledore

Dick Tooth (41)
Bastards. Just giving the Chiefs an easy run. They've got the bye next week if he's getting tired.

Sias is all class. He'd be a starting flyhalf in most franchises, the Tahs should have a look at him. Thinking I might have to use my wildcard here. All just getting a bit dodgy to manage, what with the restings and byes.

The Red Baron

Chilla Wilson (44)
Barring injuries this weekend, I should be able to avoid using my wildcard during this stretch. I just wish the Chiefs would hurry up and name their team. I have one transfer left, and it has Tim Nanai-Williams' name on it, but I don't want draft him in until the team is confirmed..

C

Cave Dweller

I would think the Basson of the Bulls might be a guy to look at if he plays. Playing the Lions and they have been involved in couple high scoring games

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
Forgot that Alexander wasn't starting and traded Taumalolo for him....oh well, maybe Faumuina will have a blinder....LOL. Thinking of bringing Pietersen into the side for Dagg as well....
Screen shot 2012-04-13 at 7.56.50 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.