• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

G&GR Fantasy Rugby Competition 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Red Baron

Chilla Wilson (44)
I drafted in Taumalolo this week, so again I am sorry for ruining everyone's team in advance.

I had to free up some capital to get him though, I didn't have enough in reserve to straight swap him with Ben May. What this means is that my long term skipper Pocock can think about his lack of point scoring this week out of the 22. I drafted in Higgers, benched Coetzee and nabbed Taumalolo, only to find that Nanai-Williams isn't playing...... Lucky I had Dagg on the bench. Next week I will have to draft Poey back in though, at a higher price...

I'm giving Battleship one more chance this week, along with Kerr-Barlow. If I had the cash, I would have swapped him with Hougaard. What annoys me is I had Hougaard earlier in the season and dumped him when he got suspended.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Still have been putting off Taumalolo again this week...and this time have taken JOC (James O'Connor) right off to be replaced by Cruden, to fit Cruden in my team full off Chiefs, I replaced Kerr Barlow w Hougaard so hope it works! Hope Tom Carter treats JOC (James O'Connor) as a turnstile tomorrow!

Sticking with Kitstoff and Alexander with Coenie on the bench, Taumalolo's golden run has to end sometime!

Have Nic White on bench anyway when the Bulls have their bye next week.

C

Cave Dweller

OK I had Petersen in Shipperly on the bench. Petersen 2 points Shipperly 24 pft Thompson and Faumuina got decent scores but Liebenberg 10 so far

I can almost guarantee you that his run will end this week, as he is not only in my 15, but my captain..
Mine as well lol It worked for SF so I thought I give it a go lol

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Four players in my team have played, one as captain. That's one third of my scoring (approx). Total 48 points. This week will become the worst round I have ever played. Will I break 200? Season over. Thank you linesmen, thank you ballboys.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Four players in my team have played, one as captain. That's one third of my scoring (approx). Total 48 points. This week will become the worst round I have ever played. Will I break 200? Season over. Thank you linesmen, thank you ballboys.

Your other players will have blinders.

A

AlexH

I have kept the faith with Dagg all season until this week. I thought he had been kicking the ball too much and was not getting enough runs to rack up any serious points. So, this week, seemingly just to spite me, he runs the ball like a demon and scores two tries. The exact same thing happened to me with Julian Savea from the Hurricanes...

...I hate this game.

C

Cave Dweller

OK here is the Dream Team for this weekend so far. Think still points needs to added and subtracted but wonder who kept faith with Vito and Palu up till now. Read as well

Attachments

• fantasy.jpg
    fantasy.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 205

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
I can almost guarantee you that his run will end this week, as he is not only in my 15, but my captain..

Damn it Red Baron you did warn me! lol.

I didn't have Corey Flynn but he did fantastic with his line-out throws and top scored with 67. Ged Robinson did a good job for me with 41. Having JOC (James O'Connor) as Capt was a disaster but a lot of people have him & my Saders boys Guildford and Dagg saved me along with a few others.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Wonder if they would auto sub Nanai Williams with Dagg from my bench? Here's to hoping so....

Was Nanai-Williams listed to play Dan but they pulled him out at the late? If so then you should get Dagg! This has happened to me at least twice so far with late changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.