• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

G&GR Fantasy Rugby Competition 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
I'm taking a gamble on the media spotlight on Carter putting him off his game. Plus JOC (James O'Connor) has been waiting soo long to cement 12 as his position (both nationally and in super rugby) that I think he'll come out strong.

Have now got both JOC (James O'Connor) and Carter, JOC (James O'Connor) will get plenty of points from his defence as we will be running at Cips all day long...

S

spooony

SHYT! I forgot to swop Ben Alexander as the Brumbies have a bye grrrrrrrrrrrr

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Swapped Carter out after last round. . damn

So did I! I said live & learn about having Tyler from the Saders on the bench for rd1. Obviously I'm living & not learning.

I had Rudi Wulf too for rd2 but I don't think he did very well in the wet conditions tonight.

S

spooony

This is the highest score so far.......

Attachments

• fsr.jpg
    fsr.jpg
    392.6 KB · Views: 182

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
His entire team has played. He won't be there for long.

Ioane for captain is going to be a huge fail for me with rain pissing down in Brisbane.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Blimey...Genia docked a point for attempting that field goal, doing that just to end the game somehow...

Glad to have stuck with Carter, Taute and Coles (Hurricanes hooker) as well as Todd from Crusaders, and glad to have gotten rid of Kahui, but should have done same with Cruden, both are in negative points territory!

S

spooony

Question

Why is there miss tackles under some and others not? And what is the difference between a tackle missed, tackle bust and a line break?

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Other then Stannard beating Pretorius and making Thompson captain I had a very shit week.

How the hell does Dagg score 14 when he scored a try?

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
Where are the scores? Nothing from the SA games, plus both Aussie derbies still need tackles added.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
So far I've come from dead last to 154th. I know I can't recover from this but it's my first time so I'm happy to use this as a learning experience. Player who I thought would do well have given me nothing.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Question

Why is there miss tackles under some and others not? And what is the difference between a tackle missed, tackle bust and a line break?

They take some time adding points from some games, especially some SA ones. Wait till Monday / Tuesday for all the miss tackles, tackles, etc to be added.

Regarding the second bit, a missed tackle is where the person misses a tackle (obviously). They fall off, get stepped, etc. A tackle bust is where the player breaks a tackle, e.g. Pocock running over Beau Robinson and Morahan for his try - that's two tackle busts. Line break is a bit harder to clarify as it can be a bit murky, but generally it's when a player runs through the first line of defence.

chiraag

Larry Dwyer (12)
Well I really should have checked the team lists properly before making my changes - bringing in Higgers for Pocock was a shocking decision! And Fritz Lee on my bench was pretty much useless. Would've been a semi decent round otherwise

Joe Mac

Arch Winning (36)
Stacking my backline with Tah's worked wonders last week, even though there was only one try between them (amongst the players i picked). Go figure that

Status
Not open for further replies.