• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Force vs B&I Lions - Wed. 5 Jun

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Force making metres in narrow channels. Force pigs have been stout. Backs, not so much.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
No matter what the score ends up at I think the lions will loose at least 2 if not 3 games against the s15 sides. They are really average.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Great combination between Manu and BOD really nice try. Lions break 50. 55-17, finally an easy one for Halfpenny.

Murray and Sexton off, Youngs and Farrell on.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Hard for the fingers to keep up as our mate Farrell scores under ther black dot. Just come on the field and gets a meat pie. 1/2p makes the extras.

Lions now 62 - 17.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Farrell scores a try, no one laid a hand on him. 62-17 another easy one for Halfpenny from under the sticks.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Would like to say fair play to the Force fans, best crowd I've heard all year from an Aus team. Really created a great atmosphere.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Alan-Wyn Jones gets sent to the naughty corner for 10 minutes. Don;t think it was him but someone had to go.

Croft knocked out from an unintended liverpool kiss from Brown Dick.

crowd 35000+ according to Fox.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Parling (19) gets 5 points. 1/2p adds the extras from 15 metres to the left of the posts.

69 - 17 to the Lions. 77 minutes gone.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
I remember when the wallabies used to play a team like Italy or even in a world cup a referee usually helps out the lesser team. Why is Jackson being biased as shit against the force. It's like 2 sets of rules.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Force forwards have worked their guts out tonight, but the backline has let them down both in attack and defence.

Lions game plan has been a simple one. Just retain the pill and build pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.