• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Force vs B&I Lions - Wed. 5 Jun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
And in other news apparently the NSW mungo captain can land 2 punches and a swinging arm on someone and stay on the field. Game is a fucking joke.

Is there another important International tour match on somewhere?
Can't be diveball because we drew with Japan last night.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
And in other news apparently the NSW mungo captain can land 2 punches and a swinging arm on someone and stay on the field. Game is a fucking joke.
I watched 15 seconds of Thaiday "crusher tackling" someone and returned to something with a little subtlety and plenty of history.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Axel Foley taking the lead from the National Coach and speaking gibberish business buzzwords in his half time sound bite to Fox.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Lions saying Healy may have just sprained an ankle, off to hospital for a scan to confirm.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Can someone explain why the lions have massive overlaps? It seams the have more players on the field

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)

Is that on? Hard to believe I'd forget SOO with all the constant advertising but it looks like I did.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Heaslip over for a try. Lions stretched the Force from one side of the 22 to the other and then it was just a jog in for Heaslip as the space opened up.

Halfpenny lands the conversion again from the sideline. 34-3.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Great work brown with the pilfer. Sheehan is trying to start a fight. We need to start being more physical. Start getting aggressive. This is the fucking lions!!!!

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Can someone explain why the lions have massive overlaps? It seams the have more players on the field

My only guess is the Lions runners are pretty strong so the Force is combating that by putting way more bodies into the tackle & ruck. That would have to suck in more players & leave an overlap?

In the meantime who had Sheehan for the first bit of niggle at $1.05?

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Brown Dick gets meat for the Force.

PK 15 meters out, and the Force take a quick tap. Lions not back 10 metres.

Sheehan adds the extras. 34 Lions 10 Force. 8 minutes gone 2nd half.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Well done the Force glad they got over the line, they deserved that try.

34-8 with a conversion to come.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Lets talk scrum. Are we amazed the force scrum is probably being dominant? This is very surprising

Status
Not open for further replies.