• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Fantasy Super rugby 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
Fuck the Hurricanes and fuck time zones

Not sure if Barrett at 15 or me being asleep during that team announcement has me more frustrated. But fucking seriously why would you move Barrett to 15 after how he played last week? Baffling.

dudebudstud

Ward Prentice (10)
I missed out on 122 points by making bad selections
Took out George Smith for Sam Cane and left Liam Gill, Ascombe and Piutau on the bench!

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Great read that blog.

Also, managed to score 400 odd this week, but I seem to have a glitch with my locks which is not adding to my score.
I had Luatua and Bird starting for my locks, and Whitelock on the bench, but due to a late withdrawal, Whitelock started for the Crusaders as Bird was injured?
Yet it's not switching them out even when Bird obviously hasn't scored.
Any ideas?

jay-c

Ron Walden (29)
wait till the people above you get settled for the week you must young bairdy, then when noone expects it, fox will give you those extra points and laughing at the ladder you will be

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
480 so far, but that will probably go down a bit. Good score, but I bet it will be a high scoring week.

Anyone that had Ged or Moore as captain will have scored very well.

jay-c

Ron Walden (29)
having ged or moore as captain every week is probably the best bit of advice i can give to someone who doesnt already

Sandpit Fan

Nev Cottrell (35)
How was this for a back 3? Saved by Moore as captain. High scoring week, 438 so far with the back 3 below, plus 2 from Alby M and 8 from Coenie.

Mogg: 4 Poki: 7 Charles Piutau: 50

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Was just checking weeks 16 and 17, and just trying to rack my brain around how I am going to bring in 15 Australian players without it effecting my team over the next few weeks, which is predominately made up of Saffas and Kiwis.
Also, seems unjust that we only get 6 transfers between week 16 and 17 to move out the Australian players when clearly we need 7, or one player will definitely not play

hazzaj

Alfred Walker (16)
Has anyone found an email or contact for Fantasy Super Rugby? I wanna have a whinge about them getting the Red flags incorrect/late.

430ish points , keeps going up and down. Sam Cane went from -4 to 20!

RoffsChoice

Jim Lenehan (48)
Was just checking weeks 16 and 17, and just trying to rack my brain around how I am going to bring in 15 Australian players without it effecting my team over the next few weeks, which is predominately made up of Saffas and Kiwis.
Also, seems unjust that we only get 6 transfers between week 16 and 17 to move out the Australian players when clearly we need 7, or one player will definitely not play
I just posted a series on how to handle rounds 16 - 18 of fantasy this year. You can check it out here.

shakattack

Frank Row (1)
Hey everyone, new post up on super15fantasy.com. This time its fantasy fails of the week feauturing francis saili, wyatt crockett, Scott higginbotham and robert ebersohn

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
Man....picked a few duds this week:

Tameifuna - -1
Poki - 7
F Saili - 7
Ranger - 12 (1st time he's really let me down)
Mathewson - 2
Kimlin - 10 (my prediction on him was right damn it!!)

398 points for the week and slipped to 9th in G&GR League.....bounce back this week!!

Status
Not open for further replies.