• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Fantasy Super rugby 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoffsChoice

Jim Lenehan (48)
Team for the week:
Team.png

Plan for next week:
Drop Peter Kimlin, Francis Saili, Henry Speight
Buy Sam Whitelock, Richard Kahui, Israel Folau

FazzDog

Frank Nicholson (4)
Not a bad team, although Mafi is warming the bench this week.

Firetruck! Hadn't seen that Mafi was warming the bench. Big thanks there Red Baron. Undid transfers and swapped Cobus in for Perenara, left Genia transfer out for this round. Foley now in place of Mafi.

RoffsChoice - not sure what is going on with Barrett, why they keep swapping him between Centre and Fullback. I opted out after his lacking performance last weekend at fullback but all the best! Hope it pays off for both of us!

hazzaj

Alfred Walker (16)
Ben Franks, James Slipper, Stephen Moore (VC), Sam Whitelock, Rob Simmons, Sam Cane (C), George Smith, George Whitelock, Cobus Reinach , Aaron Cruden, Richard Kahui, Ryan Crotty, Jesse Mogg, Bernard Foley, Hosea Gear

Out Bekker, Higginbotham, Horne, Carter
In Simmons, Smith, Kahui, Cruden

Decided to go Reinach instead of Genia... watch Genia get a hatty tonight.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Ferreira, Crockett
Cooper (V)
Whitelock, Du Toit
Smith, van der Walt, Labuschagne
Reinach
Lealiifano
Kahui (C), Smith
Foley, Speight, Smith

Tough leaving out Cane and Genia, but Cane is dropped off a little since the Blues game - and I expect George Smith to outplay Gill this weekend in a masterclass.
Genia is out because they game will be so very close and defence orientated.

Go The Bairdy Bunch!

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
I missed the 1st round, then had a number of players in my starting team for a few weeks when those teams weren't even playing - for whatever reason I just don't have my head in the fantasy Rugby game this year. However, I've assembled what I think would be a decent team for this week. Here it is...

Ferreira, Tameifuna
Kyle Cooper
Brodie Retallick, Francois Uys
Pieter Labuschagne, George Smith, George Whitelock
Will Genia
Cruden
Rob Ebersohn, Kahui
Savea, Folau, Foley

Bairdy good point re: Genia & how defence orientated the game will probably be. Unfortunately for me I've only got Kingi on the bench & no transfers left so I've had to go with him. Fingers crossed for the Smith v Gill master class!

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Anscombe on in the first 10 minutes of the game!! Cruden no longer kicking.oh come on!

I feel your pain too. I put Anscombe on the bench because he wasn't starting and then he comes on early and gets 50+. If Lealiifano has a crocker then I will not be a happy lad.

rugbysmartarse

Alan Cameron (40)
well that was crap: I did my transfers in a rush and had Ged at hooker (with Parsons on the bench =0) and Poki in the team (with piatau on the bench =0). Fortunately I had left Anscombe in the team not realising he was starting from the bench, so I at least picked up some points there, but Savea had a shocker, and I should have had Nic White in for McKibbin.

Thankfully my cup opponent I think is a non starter, as he is on 200 odd points.

JSRF10

Dick Tooth (41)
The only positive from this week is that I won my fantasy cup match. Morne Steyn didn't go as well as I had hoped as captain, in fact 5 points is a pretty poor return I think

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
I was flying high, so drew a low ranked cup opponent. Unlucky for me he is a bloke who started last week, so despite being lowly ranked has a fucking dream team set-up. And of course he put me to the sword!

Status
Not open for further replies.