• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Fantasy Super rugby 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

dudebudstud

Ward Prentice (10)
Mistakes I've made in my round 2 team

- Benching Luke Jones, Clyde Rathebone, and Ed Quirk.
- Transfering out Higgers, Tapaui and Shipperly

- Folau was a bit of an expensive gamble, that had mediocre results.

Had I kept the players mentioned above I would tentatively be in 2nd place in the GAGR league!!?!

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
Pretty happy with this week. Moved up from about 130 to 50 in the G&GR League....how many of you forgot to do your trams?!? LOL

Putting faith in my Blues boys worked out well this week.

Hougaard is goneski this week though!! LOL

JSRF10

Dick Tooth (41)
Wildcard has backfired spectacularly, and a terrible choice of captain has let me down again. Another season of mediocrity for me

RoffsChoice

Jim Lenehan (48)
In all positions bar Hooker, I have more points on the bench than one of the guys on the field. 195 points on the bench!

HSM

Allen Oxlade (6)
That's brutal RoffsChoice. I had a poor week - should have played Afeaki, should have kept Moore as captain (or better yet, switched to Pocock), should have played Luke Jones. The list goes on... Better luck next week!

HSM

Allen Oxlade (6)
Wildcard has backfired spectacularly, and a terrible choice of captain has let me down again. Another season of mediocrity for me

Sorry to hear it JSRF10. I'm debating playing the wildcard this week - I hate to use it so early, but I have a number of Brumbies dropping to the bench, forcing - or at least strongly suggesting - transfers of some of my weaker current bench players. The injury report will probably be the biggest factor - if there aren't any other enforced changes, I can probably just squeak by with the four transfers we do get, but it won't be pretty.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
My oh my, the gamble on Force player was a massive failure. Sooooo glad I did it. What a poor week.

Trajan

Allen Oxlade (6)
Mistakes I've made in my round 2 team

- Benching Luke Jones, Clyde Rathebone, and Ed Quirk.
- Transfering out Higgers, Tapaui and Shipperly

- Folau was a bit of an expensive gamble, that had mediocre results.

Had I kept the players mentioned above I would tentatively be in 2nd place in the GAGR league!!?!
Aki and Piatau on the bench for me was nearly a ton squandered. I never thought Andre Taylor would be so poor first up. May go the Dagg route next week.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Yet to find a decent point scorer at scrum half, anyone have any suggestions?
Nic White is the top scrumhalf at the moment because of the runs, offloads, tackles, linebreak and linebreak creates.
So either him and maybe Kingi because he plays on the wing, or Weepu because of the fact he's kicking for the Blues

It Is Known

Bob McCowan (2)
Nic White is the top scrumhalf at the moment because of the runs, offloads, tackles, linebreak and linebreak creates.
So either him and maybe Kingi because he plays on the wing, or Weepu because of the fact he's kicking for the Blues

Cheers for the reply, yeah I was thinking about White but with the bye next week I'll need a starter. Totally forgot about Weepu! I think Kingi is a good option and with him possibly starting at fullback next week probably the best option (unless he has a shocker under pressure).

I'll be interested to see how Ellis plays, he made a comment pre-season about ambitions to get back into All Black contention, so maybe he'll try to run it a bit more.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
407 as of this morning, with Bundee Aki on the bench :( I had 422 last night, at this rate I'll be negative in a few weeks!

The Red Baron

Chilla Wilson (44)
Well pretty much the only selection that went right for me this weekend was Piutau. My centres and locks went shithouse, and the rest of my team was just solid.

At the moment, it looks like GaGR is third on the league ladder. It also looks like we have dropped the ball and let 2 of the Fox commentators into our top 50. Kafe is in our top ten for crying out loud! We have to do better!

I will confirm all of this once the points for the round are finalised.

Status
Not open for further replies.