• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Fantasy Super rugby 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

namtrak

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Well in the trial when both Anscombe and Cruden started Anscombe kicked. In the trial when Cruden started and Anscombe was on the bench, Cruden kicked. Anscombe named at fullback this week.

So we don't know for sure. But as I said, at 432K it's a bit of a gamble don't you think?

Bowing........

dudebudstud

Ward Prentice (10)
GRRR! I dropped higginbotham completely and put rathbone on my bench! I did however move up in the league standings though, with 8 players still to register points in this round.

JSRF10

Dick Tooth (41)
Hougaard and Cruden had poor weeks, regretting bringing Cruden in given he isn't the place kicker. A change may be in order.

Trajan

Allen Oxlade (6)
No big surprises with the Force team named. Hodgson in Alcock to the bench, McMeniman in Flynn to the bench and Cummins in for Dellit who has returned to Oz with facial injuries received in last game ( why did he go ? )

Status
Not open for further replies.