• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Fantasy Super rugby 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

namtrak

Johnnie Wallace (23)
In my $$ Fantasy League the guy I have this week had 13 players to my 8. However in a stroke of good fortune he's gone and selected Wallabies. So now it comes down to Betham vs Dellit. Everything else is exactly the same.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
I jumped up to 534 and 5th spot for the round. Average is 114 - looks like a few people were caught out.

namtrak

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Your strategies I think worked better than mine. Still happy though. Upto 318 with my 8 players. Got a full team next week with only 3 forced changes - rest are upgrades. So with 480 last week, 318 this week and another 400+ next week = all good.

Dropped down to 9th in GGR and 200th overall, but hopefully I can break the top 5 in the GGR and top 100.

jay-c

Ron Walden (29)
thankyou roffschoice for your tips re:r17
sure helped me and im sure it sure helped a lotta people!
am i seeing correctly that after this round gagr is back into top position in the leagues? must have been the inside knowledge on the aussie teams!!
average score was 114 haha!!
i did better with all aussie players than i do most rounds> might be onto something

Phil

Chris McKivat (8)
I was ecstatic to get 441 with 2 players on zero!Forgot that McCalman was a Wallaby and McCutcheon dropped out of Tahs.Foley was a good captain and Pek Cowan a ripper.

Status
Not open for further replies.