• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Fantasy Super rugby 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin

John Solomon (38)
It's annoying when some players aren't listed.... McMenimen for example, unless I've gone blind I can't see him listed under locks or loosies. Pretty sure I've noticed a couple of others but forgotten their names. Update your player lists Fox!!!
Also showing up a lot of players as injured, players who have been tentatively named in their teams or have been toted to play elsewhere. Lawrie Weekes as an example, I had him in my side as he's cheap & to balance out future transfers, now I don't know whether he's fit or not (apparently been named in the side) so back to the drawing board just in case.

The Red Baron

Chilla Wilson (44)
The first few rounds are always a bastard. Gremlins in the system, not sure who the form players are, and so on. It will be interesting come round two when the Saffas and Kiwis come into play, as we wont be sure of their form. Round 2 could well feel like groundhog day!

Trajan

Allen Oxlade (6)
It's annoying when some players aren't listed.. McMenimen for example, unless I've gone blind I can't see him listed under locks or loosies. Pretty sure I've noticed a couple of others but forgotten their names. Update your player lists Fox!!!
Also showing up a lot of players as injured, players who have been tentatively named in their teams or have been toted to play elsewhere. Lawrie Weekes as an example, I had him in my side as he's cheap & to balance out future transfers, now I don't know whether he's fit or not (apparently been named in the side) so back to the drawing board just in case.
Cooper Vuna being injured has made it bloody hard to get a outside back from the Rebels. All the players down to playing on the wings are listed as centres or scrumhalf!!

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
It's annoying when some players aren't listed.. McMenimen for example, unless I've gone blind I can't see him listed under locks or loosies. Pretty sure I've noticed a couple of others but forgotten their names. Update your player lists Fox!!!

Whoever has done the work for Fox this year has done an awful job! They have absolutely no idea of who plays where. Its like they are people who usually work on mungo and just got drafted in to fill a gap. I've noticed:
  • Nathan Trist is in the outside backs but he's not in the Tahs squad.
  • Bernard Foley is a centre?
  • The Southern Kings have got only two props for the whole year. They're going to be pretty tired by the end of the season. But they've got seven locks and ten backrowers.
  • Ben Lucas is a fly-half even though everyone knows Genia is out till at least round 5, and Cooper and Lance would be the two first choice fly halves.
  • Scott Fardy is a backrower and Peter Kimlin is a lock?
  • Lots of players injured but not marked: For the Reds - Daley, Horwill, Robinson and Samo, for the Force - Sheehan, for the Brumbies - McCabe, for the Waratahs - McCutcheon and Horne. Lane has left the squad.
This makes team selection, already a nightmare because of the two-game round one, doubly difficult.

Brumbies Guy

John Solomon (38)
Whoever has done the work for Fox this year has done an awful job! They have absolutely no idea of who plays where. Its like they are people who usually work on mungo and just got drafted in to fill a gap. I've noticed:
  • The Southern Kings have got only two props for the whole year. They're going to be pretty tired by the end of the season. But they've got seven locks and ten backrowers.
  • Ben Lucas is a fly-half even though everyone knows Genia is out till at least round 5, and Cooper and Lance would be the two first choice fly halves.
  • Lots of players injured but not marked: For the Reds - Daley, Horwill, Robinson and Samo, for the Force - Sheehan, for the Brumbies - McCabe, for the Waratahs - McCutcheon and Horne. Lane has left the squad.
This makes team selection, already a nightmare because of the two-game round one, doubly difficult.

Brumbies still have Tyrone Smith listed, he only left 2 years ago (and he's still more expensive than some other outside backs).

Scott Allen

Trevor Allan (34)
I've decided to try this in 2013 for the first time.

A rookie question - if I have a player as a reserve, how do I swap them into my starting lineup - is this counted as a transfer?

The Red Baron

Chilla Wilson (44)
No Scott, swapping one of your reserves into your starting xv isn't counted as a transfer. To get your reserve into your xv, simply click on the little arrow below player you want the reserve to replace and then click on your reserves arrow.

Drafting guys into your squad works pretty much the same way, only that is counted as a transfer.

Hope that helps!

Oh I almost forgot, when you sub a reserve player into your xv, click on the confirm button above your team to have the change stick.

Scott Allen

Trevor Allan (34)
No Scott, swapping one of your reserves into your starting xv isn't counted as a transfer. To get your reserve into your xv, simply click on the little arrow below player you want the reserve to replace and then click on your reserves arrow.

Drafting guys into your squad works pretty much the same way, only that is counted as a transfer.

Hope that helps!

Oh I almost forgot, when you sub a reserve player into your xv, click on the confirm button above your team to have the change stick.

Excellent, thanks for that.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member

You should send all this info to Fox. It's the only way they will fucking well fix it.

suckerforred

Chilla Wilson (44)
Does anyone know where the actualy teams will be listed as they are named? Fox had a page last year but can't find it this year..... yet.

My side so far

Not sure about:

Kimlin - Did I hear that he is injured?
LiLo - Is he going to be back round 1? He made me a motza until injury last year.

Attachments

• Fantsay.JPG
    Fantsay.JPG
    98.2 KB · Views: 305

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Does anyone know where the actualy teams will be listed as they are named? Fox had a page last year but can't find it this year... yet.

My side so far

Not sure about:

Kimlin - Did I hear that he is injured?
LiLo - Is he going to be back round 1? He made me a motza until injury last year.

Kimlin is playing 6 and Lilo 12 in the Brumbies team that has been announced.

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Who will be the goalkickers for this round?

Seems like there is 2 options on three of the teams.

The Red Baron

Chilla Wilson (44)
All we can do is speculate, as above. We won't know for sure until they line up to take a kick. I would imagine Harris, Lilo, JO'C and Ebersohn would be kicking though.

Status
Not open for further replies.