• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Fantasy Super rugby 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Wish Foxsports actually had some knowledge of Super rugby, sick of players out of positions and some not even in the system yet will play. Was looking for Jan Serfontein, nope not even there.

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)
It does make it a big tougher because you want to have some good value NZ/SAF players on your bench to bring in next week.

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
My team:

Alexander, Moore, Henderson
Kimlin, Lynn
Higgers, Pocock, Gill
Mathewson, Beale
Harris, O'Conner
Digby, Mafi, Rathbone

Bit worried about my back 3 but yeah....

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
Damn you guys! I listened to your advice and swapped delve for higgers and robinson for moore. ARRRR! I hate fantasy rugby.

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
I've got mafi and pyle, but I've been hit hard through higgers and now alcock with yellows.

Trajan

Allen Oxlade (6)
Long arm penalties are going to murder some forward scores this season. Gone are the days when you could pick an enforcer and get away with it. Thats why owning Bismarck Du Plessis carries certain risks apart from a dodgy knee. We will have to work out which forward gets away with murder with the refs ( apart from Richie ). I can forsee a lot of fantasy managers going thru the roof when their captain has just earned his 3rd long arm penalty for some obscure and pedantic reason. This may force coaches to pick a back goalkicker as their captain choice. Its a sad day when you have to worry about who is the referee when you choose your captain. My personal favourite is Jonathan Kaplan who finally made the best decision of his career and announced his retirement albeit at the end of this season.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Had Higgers in my team and Cottrell on the bench. 31 point turn-around!

Shipperly had better play well, I swapped him in for Mafi!

Having my usual early-season blues!

Status
Not open for further replies.