• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Crusaders v Reds Prelim 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pusser

Larry Dwyer (12)
I don't boo, I don't really care that Quade's getting bored either, the crowd is just playing into the media beat up..
I think you underestimate the Cristchurch crowds view of he 2011 cheap shots at McCaw

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The Red Baron

Chilla Wilson (44)
We need to really step up this half, although i must say that the saders are looking pretty damn slick. If they win this, they will win the comp.

Dam0

Dave Cowper (27)
Booing a bit poor, but then you get that with those northerners up there.

Fortunately there is enough good rugby being played by the Crusaders to take away attention from that. The swarm of red forwards that hit three successive breakdowns to earn that PK in front was positively orgasmic. Reds could end up getting a bit embarrassed here unless they sort themselves out and start getting stuck in.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
You already do. See AngrySeahorse's report on Rebel's game.In perspective, it's probably a few drunken ferals, not the entire crowd. I don't condone it all, at any game. Some barmy army-esque chants and songs would be far better.
What r u talking about. Who do the Melbourne fans boo?

badabing59

Cyril Towers (30)
Cooper miss. Didn't he have a kicking coach that gave him his unique style. He seemed to be very good for quite a while after that.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Early penalty Reds, Cooper pushes it out to the left. Boos and cheers ongoing.

Reds need to do more at the ruck. Already they are playing a pass or two wider and it's working so far.

Cooper overcooks the kick! Guildford take it, but steps over the sideline. Poor play Guildford, saved Cooper's poor kick.

Reds attacking lineout on the 22.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Reds pick and drive around the ruck, carving off metres easily initially.

Reds earn an advantage in front but play on until it breaks down.

Reds will take the 3.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Saders are almost impossible to beat ATM. They are bordering on offside every play. They are coming up so well. Unless they tire the reds are fucked

lewisr

Bill McLean (32)
Ok the booing is kinda comical now... Come on reeedddsss. Ball up off the ground and scrum to Crus.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Reds break some tackles, Lances kicks to the Crusaders 22 and out. Dagg gets it quickly and has a great clearing kick, back to 45m from the Reds line.

Crusaders kicking game is just so good.

Messy lineout Reds, Crusaders come through and hold up Genia.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Crusders easily make ground out wide by sucking in Reds players, but Dagg wastefully kicks into in goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.