• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Crusaders v Reds Prelim 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Would like to go back to see the massive cleanout that left a Reds player out.

Video is inconclusive, no try. Half time, Reds lucky to be that close.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
This booing on quade is terrible. The worst sportsmanship by a crowd I have probably ever seen. It needs to stop or we should concentrating on booing Richey.

Bruwheresmycar

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
I reckon the weather is getting to the Reds. You can tell their Wallabies are carrying the odd injury, and the defence seems to be lagging a bit.

Home ground advtange looks like it most certainly has had an impact. The bookies read this one well.

Crusaders are obviously killing it, but the Reds aren't at their usual form.

T

TOCC

I don't boo, I don't really care that Quade's getting bored either, the crowd is just playing into the media beat up....

T

TOCC

Reds backline is missing the defensive starch or Anthony Fainga'a..

Reds forwards are falling off tackles and been non-committal at the rucks, need to step up in the second half or it's gonna be an early mad Monday.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Reds have also been too narrow, when it breaks down for them they go one out and get driven back in the forwards. Crusaders are just being patient as the Reds aren't firing a shot.

Linking game with the forwards has been a highlight for the Crusaders, and they are finding space out wide.

badabing59

Cyril Towers (30)
This booing on quade is terrible. The worst sportsmanship by a crowd I have probably ever seen. It needs to stop or we should concentrating on booing Richey.

You already do. See AngrySeahorse's report on Rebel's game.In perspective, it's probably a few drunken ferals, not the entire crowd. I don't condone it all, at any game. Some barmy army-esque chants and songs would be far better.

Status
Not open for further replies.