• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Crusaders v Reds Prelim 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Crusaders knock on, ref rules it went back.

Crusaders make ground easily with some nice offloads and thanks to some defensive misreads from the Reds midfield.

Reds' midfield defence has been poor.

Crusaders eventually knock on, 10m out.

Heinz on for Ellis.

Morahan on for Lance.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
May as well try the Reds v Lions game plan? I'd rather we get belted having a red hot go than this fairly benign effort we seem to be sticking with.

Sandpit Fan

Nev Cottrell (35)
We need to really step up this half, although i must say that the saders are looking pretty damn slick. If they win this, they will win the comp.

Think you're right there. They will smack anyone if they keep going like this.

Sent from my LT29i using Tapatalk 2

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
The crusaders have that history that makes them so hard to beat. They could field a club team and still win. It seams the ref will always Favour and the ball will always bounce as favour the saders. It's like the rugby god is in Christchurch.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Those short passes and offloads from the Crusaders are causing havoc with the Reds defence as Samo makes a break off the ruck to the Crusaders 22.

Status
Not open for further replies.