• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Chiefs v Reds 7/6 QF

PhilClinton

Tony Shaw (54)
Potentially the last game of the season for the Reds - I made the executive decision to bail on kids training tonight (as have a lot of the families).

dillyboy

Arch Winning (36)
Potentially the last game of the season for the Reds - I made the executive decision to bail on kids training tonight (as have a lot of the families).
Yeah I asked if he'd mind if I stayed home & the look was as if I'd told him I'm throwing out his Xbox :D

Figure I'll put up with watching it late as at some point he'll likely hate watching with me....

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Hasn't been much of a buzz around town about this one but on my way home there were already good numbers of people in Chiefs gear heading towards FMG or the almost-adjacent Speights Ale House so hopefully a decent turnout.

capalaba

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Chiefs so far, they are targeting Lynagh and Tate who have missed a couple. Throwing to the back of the lineout, smart move.

Purce

Dave Cowper (27)
BOK missing his usual calls and finding others. Reds being completely out played though.

Looked good those last few mins