• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Cheetahs vs Waratahs - 2011R05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
As I indicated before: the apparent problem is not the real problem: every player of any sport has gone through this kind of thing, except Don Bradman - hey, wait a minute.

The real problem will be how Fitz deals with the situation.

T

TheTruth

As I indicated before: the apparent problem is not the real problem: every player of any sport has gone through this kind of thing, except Don Bradman - hey, wait a minute.

The real problem will be how Fitz deals with the situation.

Fair comment Lee and agree

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
I reckon it'll be good for Fitzy to suffer this setback, last thing we want is another Michael Clarke / Matt Giteau "future captain" and the associated sense of entitlement. If he's got the ticker he'll earn his spot back. If he doesn't, he'll go to the Brumbies.

Or maybe Ulugia will perform really well and hold the reserve rake role

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
There have been a few showers in Sydney and the forecast is for a 70% chance of rain on both Satudrday and Sunday. By a cunning calculation I reckon that there is a 70% chance of rain in the Cheetahs match.

I bagged the Tahs several times last year because they were seemingly playing wet weather rugby in dry conditions but I won't be bagging them if they play accurate wet weather rugby tomorrow night.

#1 Tah

Chilla Wilson (44)
There have been a few showers in Sydney and the forecast is for a 70% chance of rain on both Satudrday and Sunday. By a cunning calculation I reckon that there is a 70% chance of rain in the Cheetahs match.

I bagged the Tahs several times last year because they were seemingly playing wet weather rugby in dry conditions but I won't be bagging them if they play accurate wet weather rugby tomorrow night.

Last week it was overcast all week and then there were 2 beauties on the weekend, hoping for the same thing this week

DPK

Peter Sullivan (51)
I reckon it'll be good for Fitzy to suffer this setback, last thing we want is another Michael Clarke / Matt Giteau "future captain" and the associated sense of entitlement. If he's got the ticker he'll earn his spot back. If he doesn't, he'll go to the Brumbies.

Michael Clarke lost his spot too, scored an unbeaten ton against England and got a job for life.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
I've had a couple to get me in the mood Bruce, so by the time I get to the game I should be able to not only see whats going on but also through time itself.
A useful thing to slow Chariots Carter down so mere mortals can appreciate the nuances of what he is doing.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Its raining really heavily here in darlinghurst now. Might be a very wet pitch tonight i suspect.
Welcome to the forum pissedoffihavetoregister,

The rain has been on and off all day, not raining now (20k's north), but was pissing down 30 minutes ago. Fortunately drainage is pretty good at SFS so we'll see how it copes

Jnor

Peter Fenwicke (45)
My prediction is for a wet weather farce but ill still be watching as much as i can from the pub. Lets see the Tahs put their wet-weather rugby skills to use!

B

Boomy

Hard to tell the difference between Baxter and McCutcheon from a distance :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.