• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Cheetahs vs Waratahs - 2011R05

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Now Palu off. So Robbo, Cliff and Ulugia stuffed already. Hope there are not too many injuries in the second half.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
Why is that Berrick Barnes with the superior kicking not goal kicking?

Tahs need to win to stay at the top of the conference.

Spewn

Alex Ross (28)
Yes from what I've seen. Can also pilfer the ball rather than bending over and flapping the hands over the ball like the third person down the tunnel in tunnel ball.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Fairly aimless attacking display there - Carter falls over in slo-mo and gets isolated easily.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Have the Waratahs noticed it has been raining and is a bit slippery?
Fark, this is just awful.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
This smelt of ambush when, in the third minute or so, Burgess took a quick tap instead of a gift penalty. If inwas the coach I would be livid. It looked like the Tahs went in a little arrogant expecting a slaughter and the Cheetahs have them a bit rocked.

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
This smelt of ambush when, in the third minute or so, Burgess took a quick tap instead of a gift penalty. If inwas the coach I would be livid. It looked like the Tahs went in a little arrogant expecting a slaughter and the Cheetahs have them a bit rocked.

Not respecting the opposition.

The tin ears from clown college are being out-clowned by the Wally-tahs.

Status
Not open for further replies.