• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Canes v Reds at the Cake Tin - 2011R11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Hanson blows another lineout. Worst throw I've seen in years.

Luckily the Reds get a turnover quickly.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Canes are looking just as sloppy as the reds as Hanson finally gets one right.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Genia complaining to the ref about a blatant Canes jnfrigement sees the Canes get a turnover and Reds lose field position. How the ref missed that one I don't know.

The Reds then drop the ball from their own lineout. One from four so far.

chasmac

Dave Cowper (27)
I'm smelling an ambush.... hope Horwill can shake the apathy out of the pack
Lucky Cruden missed that kick

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Canes starting to find space in Reds defence as an inside switch gets them to the 22 and Hanson gives away a penalty.

Cruden misses the penalty and it stays 5 all. 22 gone.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Another average Hanson throw to two but the Reds hold it somehow.

Canes get past Reds D again by a midfield grubber but go out on the 22.

minorbird

Tom Lawton (22)
Reds defense has been horrible. Cruden strolls through a huge gap untouched, converts his own try to make it 12-5.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Reds lose their feed on the scrum for going early a second time. Warned that next one is a penalty.

Reds looking flat after a quick start.

Cruden strolls past Shepherdson and scores under the posts.

Both Cands tries have come from poor Reds set pieces giving away their own ball.

12 to 5 now. Reds in trouble with no intensity and sloppy work around the field.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Another easy midfield break to the Canes close to the ruck. Cooper not rolling away penalty Canes five out close to touch.

From lineout Canes go wide two ducks later and score easily. Reds a shambles. 17 to 5 kick to come.

Scotty

David Codey (61)
One canes try after one of the most blatant shepherds I have seen and another from a pretty obvious forward pass. Shocking refereeing but poor reds intensity.

G

GC

chambers is terrible. Hanson has played his way out of Wobs contention. Worst reds performance in 3 years.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Canes with confidence now. Reds get a penalty off the kick off and forgo the kick at goal but blow a lonely instead. Hanson should be pulled soon. Canes clear. Hanson gets one right. Reds give away the ball at the ruck

Tialata in he corner. Soon to be a flogging of the Reds.

This is the Reds of 2008. Pathetic so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.