• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Canes v Reds at the Cake Tin - 2011R11

Status
Not open for further replies.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
ok so prop depth being tested.

15 Lucas
14 Morahan
13 Fainga'a
12 Harris
11 Shipperley?
10 Cooper
9 Genia
8 Higgers
7 Beau
6 Radike (although I reckon he may be rested)
5 Kev
4 Simmons
3 Shepherdson
2 Fainga'a
1 Holmes

16 Hanson
17 Can only be Anae right? Kevin Davis or Jack Kimmance from the Academy?
18 AWH
19 Houston
20 Gill
21 Chambers
22 ?? who's left? Hynes, Digby, Rocket, Toua, Tapuai all injured? Situati too? Jono Lance I guess might be an option.

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
If we have to raid the Academy then I'd probably take Tevita Kuridrani for the backs & Kevin Davis as the prop.

What's the go with Toua & Hynes does anyone know how long they'll be out for?

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Good time in the draw for players to be rested and get over niggling injuries. Wont be surprised if the Hurricanes game goes well that they are rested for the Rebels as well just to get guys 100%.

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Malthouse is an intelligent if not enigmatic bloke, makes sense he would enjoy Rugby.

Seems both Nonu and Smith will be out for a while yet, so Reds stretched lineup should win it still.

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
I've always enjoyed Mick (even though he coaches Collingwood and I support Carlton), especially when getting stuck into the ignaramous footy press.

T

TheTruth

Reds awefully short on front rowers - IMO Albert Anae gets a shot probably from the bench this week - great to see

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
I thought Albert was being seen only as a Hooker these days. He was a very good LHP as a schoolboy so I expect he would still be able to cover it if required.

T

TheTruth

I thought Albert was being seen only as a Hooker these days. He was a very good LHP as a schoolboy so I expect he would still be able to cover it if required.

Shit - Link put on Chambers last weekend - thankfully no scrum though - think he is seen as a hooker but could probably cover prop in an emergency - and thats what the Reds have at the moment. Daley should be back for Rebels and Slipper next game after that. Boy, hope Holmes and Shep hold the fort without injury

R

Red Rooster

Shit - Link put on Chambers last weekend - thankfully no scrum though - think he is seen as a hooker but could probably cover prop in an emergency - and thats what the Reds have at the moment. Daley should be back for Rebels and Slipper next game after that. Boy, hope Holmes and Shep hold the fort without injury

Link put on Chambers as there was uncontested scrums - not that there were any scrum actually packed

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
I would be happy for Chambers to get a start in the coming weeks. Not that I have an issue with Ant but it would do Will's confidence a world of good.

spectator

Bob Davidson (42)
I would be happy for Chambers to get a start in the coming weeks. Not that I have an issue with Ant but it would do Will's confidence a world of good.

You may be very close to the mark.

I'm interested to see what pack turns out this week for the Reds.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
This could be a banana skin game for the Reds. We are ok prop wise for now but lose another and it will hurt. Would like to see Hanson get another start.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Another vote for Hanson to start. He is a better scrummager than Saia and with Daley and Slipper out I don't think Link will be taking many chances.

T

TOCC

Corey Jane and Ma'a Nonu have both been ruled out injured the Hurricanes

Status
Not open for further replies.