• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Bulls v Rebels Round 2 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I've completely got my times mixed up today.........

Just tuned into this one........ :eek:

Let's hope the Rebels can continue on and at least deny the Bulls that BP.

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
Totality Tony will punish the boys for this performance.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Meehan goes in for his 2nd and the Bulls lose that BP for now..........

Keep it up Rebels!

Dumbledore

Dick Tooth (41)
Totality Tony will punish the boys for this performance.

Maybe Totality Tony should be less interested in punishment and more interested in coaching. How many kicks has Debrezeni missed now? Four, five?

KevinO

Geoff Shaw (53)
2 from 6

Plus the bombed try and this would be tight. Not that we deserve it to be, but this Bulls team ain't much chop we have just been really poor

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
Maybe Thomson should be a bit less casual, maybe we could win the point of contact, maybe maybe maybe.

60-odd minutes of headless footy.

Dumbledore

Dick Tooth (41)
Maybe Thomson should be a bit less casual, maybe we could win the point of contact, maybe maybe maybe.

60-odd minutes of headless footy.

Yup. Won't be going to sleep happy tonight.

Dumbledore

Dick Tooth (41)
Well. At least they didn't completely give up. That's about the only positive. Timani can't start at 8 again. I think Reid needs to start. Jeffries looked much better than Cummins. Plenty to chat about over the next week.

Highlander35

Steve Williams (59)
2 kicks from 6 and 2 bombed tries.

Don't get me wrong, Bulls deserved the win, from about 10 minutes in to 55 minutes in they were the vastly superior side, both TT and the squad need a good hard look at themselves.

The sliding doors though, they never go away.

Mr Wobbly

Alan Cameron (40)
Pretty hard to win against anyone if you miss more than a third of your tackles

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
And because I'm pissed and bitter, subtract the second (?) Basson try, when he regathered the kick from the fullback despite starting from an offside position.

Highlight of the match was the Bulls clearing kick up the backside of the outside centre.

Highlander35

Steve Williams (59)
I'm liking Bip. Box Hill bias and all, but there's a maturity, and a game sense to his play that others, even those that are more experienced than him aren't necessarily displaying.

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
Yeah he's always looked the goods. Very soft at the tackle, but it's hardly his job to be doing the tight work around the rucks.

Anyone know why Hodge didn't start?

Status
Not open for further replies.