• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Brumbies v Lions, 7:45pm Fri May 12 - GIO Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

neilc

Bob Loudon (25)
Let's go Brumbies. Last chance for the Lions with their piss easy schedule to lose and see an NZ side, thet being the Cantabs, get home field advantage for playoffs

Jesus! Terrible!

"Sorry ref, can't watch any replays at the moment, currently busy on the other line chatting to TJ about the Cantabs."

Got to be a different Ian Smith to the sideline commentator/former cricketer surely?

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Ian Smith is the NZ version of Marto. The prick can make ones ears bleed.

I think Smuthy renamed his stiffie "Whitelock" once Richie retired. So when says "Whiteloack has been immense tonight", "Whitelock has been in everything tonight", "Whitelock has stood up all game", or "Whitelock really leads from the front", you know what he means! ;)

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
I generally hope for Aus teams to win, all else being equal, and never really got the hate factor for some people, so I'll be cheering for a Brumbies win. For the team, mind you, not so much the fans. ;)

Reaction of fans does make it easier to find ways to not like (hate is such a strong word......) an opposition team :)

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
So far McCardle and Horan have pointed out there is dew, the mortal enemy of Australian rugby teams. Lions have just come right in with the bookies. Nobody could have foreseen the dreaded condensation.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
So far McCardle and Horan have pointed out there is dew, the mortal enemy of Australian rugby teams. Lions have just come right in with the bookies. Nobody could have foreseen the dreaded condensation.

The ARU should investigate a national sponsorship deal with the manufacturers of "Grippo"!

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)

Wrong! (Said with my best Trump voice). This year conditions are the mortal enemy of Australian teams. You can be guaranteed that we'll play poorly if there are weather conditions.

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
Notwithstanding the pressure from the Brums, shit i wish the Lions had been off their game like this last week

N

NTT

Turnovers and not making it over the gainline starting to frustrate the Brumbies.

N

NTT

They should bring on Banks and JJH, see if they can find some gaps with their pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.