• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Brumbies 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Try-ranosaurus Rex

Darby Loudon (17)
Look at Circuit Breaker on the games page of today's Australian. You have to make as many words as possible from the letters given, including at least one word using all the letters.

Two words using all the letters are ABHORRENT and EARTHBORN. The answers don't include a third 9-letter word, which I saw before the other two and which Brumbies fans should get easily enough!
I have a...........

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Pat McCabe has re-fractured his neck and won't play again this year, but thankfully it's not the end of his career.........

James Buchanan

Trevor Allan (34)
Pat McCabe has re-fractured his neck and won't play again this year, but thankfully it's not the end of his career...

If I were him, I'd be having some serious thoughts about whether an ongoing career in Rugby is the right choice. Neck injuries are not something you mess around with, and I do not think a couple more years in the sun is worth the possibility of a more serious injury down the track.

flat_eric

Alfred Walker (16)
Was Pat McCabe actually healthy enough to take the field against the Lions? It seems this re-injury might have been avoided if he wasn't rushed back into the Test fold. Might have received some bad advice along the way. All the best for his recovery. A quality rugby player that gives his all for the jersey every time he steps out on the field.

RoffsChoice

Jim Lenehan (48)
Well Brumbies supporters, it has been 9 years coming - Finals Rugby!
I hope to see a good 20000 out at the stadium this sunday!

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
20,000 freezing bodies cuddling together for warmth. That new stadium can't be built fast enough, I hate that hole in the ground. What is the latest on that new stadium? Is it actually going ahead?

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
It actually would've been Saturday night (being the prime Aussie time slot) but the Raiders are playing that night.....

Would've thought that a Friday night would've then been preferable over a Sunday afternoon for the broadcasters (and Brumbies).

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
Long range forecast is for rain/showers almost all the way through to and including Sunday, with a max temperature on game day of 10.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
The Brumbies are sending a team of 12 to the World Club Sevens at Twickenham this weekend.

Stephen Larkham will be the coach.

Etienne Oosthuizen
Andrew Smith
Jordan Smiler
Matt Hawke
Colby Fainga'a
Henry Speight
Rodney Iona
Stephan van der Walt
Ian Prior
Zack Holmes
Robbie Coleman
Tom Cox

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
The Brumbies are sending a team of 12 to the World Club Sevens at Twickenham this weekend.

Stephen Larkham will be the coach.

Etienne Oosthuizen
Andrew Smith
Jordan Smiler
Matt Hawke
Colby Fainga'a
Henry Speight
Rodney Iona
Stephan van der Walt
Ian Prior
Zack Holmes
Robbie Coleman
Tom Cox

Good mix of height, Etienne, Smith and Smiler; work rate, Colby, Prior, Coleman and Holmes; and speed, Henry, Stephan and Tom Cox. What are the strengths of Hawke and Iona?

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Results from the World Club Sevens overnight:

Vs Harlequins 24-14 win - Tries: Speight, Holmes, Cox, Iona - Conversions Iona 2
vs Auckland 24-14 loss Tries: A Smith, Hawke - Conversions Holmes
vs Kuban Krasnador 35 - 12 win Tries: Coleman 2, Cox 2, A Smith - Conversions Iona 5

They now play Moscow in the QF at 9:37pm tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.