• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Brumbies 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
So not a walk up start, it would be considered. His a good player and young, he could learn a lot by hanging around and then coming into his own in a few years.. Basically what Leo and To'omua both have done.

T

tranquility

I thought about this for a moment, but yes.

If I was the coach at the Rebels and had all 3.. Holmes would play at flyhalf...

I tend to agree. I think Foley at the Tahs has great potential, and similar qualities.

p.Tah

John Thornett (49)
^ about time. Well done Brumbies.

There really are some cranky anti-Brumby people in Griffith.

Love to hear the conversations in Aubergine and Rubicon tonight!

Now we need to give the Ballymore development a kick along.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
The Brumbies and Suntory have been talking about George Smith's contract status with Jake White talking to them last week.

Also, Andrew Smith will be out for about 3 weeks with a hamstring injury that saw him go off early in the Highlanders game.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
The ARU facebook page posted that link with the picture too.

They all look the same.

727074-3x2-340x227.jpg

Brumbies that is.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
It sounds like George Smith has permission from Suntory to stay longer than the original May 31 date.

Can only mean good things for the rest of the season.

Riptide

Dave Cowper (27)
Jake White was approached to take over the Ireland coaching job but knocked it back.

Very interesting. Any more info on this? I assume he was interested otherwise he wouldn't have gone for the interview. Insufficient control, couldn't choose his assistants, too narrow a role?

Status
Not open for further replies.