• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Brumbies 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
April Fools didn't end with the JOC (James O'Connor) story:

CanberraSuperClub_Jersey.png

However, I don't see how attaching the Raiders to anything could make it super?

T

TOCC

The Brumbies will also be aware of the rising value of their own squad and retaining those players within the salary cap.. I'm sure the Force and Rebels are eyeing off a few of those off-contract Brumbies who have impressed In the past 18months.

mudskipper

Colin Windon (37)
The Brumbies will also be aware of the rising value of their own squad and retaining those players within the salary cap.. I'm sure the Force and Rebels are eyeing off a few of those off-contract Brumbies who have impressed In the past 18months.

Yep they'll be lining up to go to the Force and rebels.... not

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Yep they'll be lining up to go to the Force and rebels.. not

At the end of the day, a couple of them probably will.

If they get offered $100k more to go from being a reserve or outside the matchday squad on a regular basis to being a starter for another franchise it's a decision that many will find hard to turn down both in terms of money and opportunity.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Gotta feel for Zack Holmes.......

He'd probably walk into the starting XV of every other Aussie team, except for the Reds, but can't make the Brumbies 22..........

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
And its a bit rich to say they said he will never make it. What they were saying back then was that Perth players needed to play in the shield to prove themself against better oppersition.

Alot of perth players have been told this. Some have stepped up others have not.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.