• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Brumbies 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

rugbyskier

Ted Thorn (20)
I think that's fantastic news, particularly in the way that he has battled depression and won.

Apparently it was the Legends game earlier this year where he played with a few of the former Brumby players (and a few ACT Veterans Rugby players as well) against the Wests Legends that rekindled the passion and set him on track to build up strength and fitness to be able to play Super Rugby again. I'm sure a few of my team mates will claim credit :D

Ghibli

Ted Thorn (20)
Indeed - welcome back Clyde.
Look forward to see you smashing through some of the "established" ballerinas in 2013.
Hope for you and McCabe to become the Bruise Bros.

Ghibli

Ted Thorn (20)
Indeed - welcome back Clyde.
Look forward to see you smashing through some of the "established" ballerinas in 2013.
Hope for you and McCabe to become the Bruise Bros.

PS: Clyde's comeback raises great expectations - a legacy of his status as a player.

P

Paradox

Assuming all works out

9. White
10. Lilo
11. Speight
12. McCabe
13. Rathbone/Tomane
14. Tomane/Rathbone
15. Mogg

A. Smith unlucky. R Coleman and To'omua as well. Gee I hope Rathbone discovers his top draw pace.

Caputo

Ted Thorn (20)
Concerned that Nic White has just had shoulder operation after being dicked about by Wallaby selectors. Phipps as the back up to Genia.

Ghibli

Ted Thorn (20)
Why would you tell a player to delay an op and then ignore him - the Wallaby joint is really dysfunctional ATM.
And then, Dean will play Genia as long as he can run on one leg - not a lot of trust in the rest of the palying stock.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Just a reminder for members wanting to get tickets for the 8 games plus Lions match next year, the cutoff is this Friday.

If you don't renew for the Lions match, the tickets are going to the Lions supporters and if any are left they will go back on sale in Feb 2013.

Happy

Alex Ross (28)
Of our 8 seats, 2 aren't renewing with B&I Lions tickets. Guess this means we will have a couple of Lions supporters sitting with us for that game.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
That could very well be the case. I think the tickets for B&I tourists and general public will be a free for all.

But the typical fairweather fan mentality will strike. 'Oh I can't believe there's no tickets left in the good areas...'

Boo hoo. You snooze, you lose.

thierry dusautoir

Alan Cameron (40)
Anyone know why that Murray guy didn't get signed? He was mentioned in a lot of articles earlier in the year and now whitey has opted to sign a young staffer over him. Just seems weird that he wants to bring in an eps lock but would rather go to SA to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.