• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Blues v Waratahs - Friday 15 July 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
eastb1_zps66b10d16.gif

HEY GUYZ, ANYONE SEE THE GAME?

batman01.gif

woah, barely 2 pages for this thread? usually its 2 pages by Monday afternoon of the week before the match.

Blues a rabble in first 20.

Luckily for them, NSW too clotbrained to do much damage. Ofa’s pens and pen tries tarted up the NSW score a bit.

Wow what happened to the 2014 champ side? Almost the same personnel? The big dominant forward pack just got that wee bit older?

Anyway, who gives a shit about them.

BLUES WIN.

Yes, NZ’s shitty cellar dwellers bump off yet another Aus conference leader.

Got my belt on the right way round this time and celebrations are underway.

mmaboy.gif

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Point of Order @Dismal, 'tahs became Aus conference leaders because NZ's shitty cellar dwellers failed to bump them off by the 10+ even some pretty hardcore 'tahs supporters were expecting.......

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Point of Order @Dismal, 'tahs became Aus conference leaders because NZ's shitty cellar dwellers failed to bump them off by the 10+ even some pretty hardcore 'tahs supporters were expecting...
Frankly speaking, I do not give a black cross-eyed dogs dick what any "pretty hardcore tahs supporters" were "expecting".

Beating the champs one year removed is good enough for this fan of a perennially bollocks team.

ps W.O, **PLEASE REFRAIN FROM RAINING ON THIS GODDAMN PARADE**

the blues only have the fuckin things once in a blue fucking moon.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
haha, yes, a daft surplus of Blues articles, considering the teams barely borderline bogwash level. Highlanders articles? Bugger all.

The reigning champs.

Holy shit the playoffs are going to be an almighty stoush between those 4 NZ sides. Just when you think one of them might have the upper hand, you see another of them play and it's woah, these guys are shit hot too

M

Moono75

Really?! They will likely finish 2nd in the conference - hard is being a Reds, Rebels or Farce fan

Mate I don't think they hand out trophies for second place....you still miss the finals.

and the name is Force.....If your want to be disparaging don't give a leave pass to the other teams and just insult us.

M

Moono75

haha, yes, a daft surplus of Blues articles, considering the teams barely borderline bogwash level. Highlanders articles? Bugger all.

The reigning champs.

Holy shit the playoffs are going to be an almighty stoush between those 4 NZ sides. Just when you think one of them might have the upper hand, you see another of them play and it's woah, these guys are shit hot too

Good win by the Blues and showing some form at the end of the season. Bring on the SBW era next year.

Upthenuts

Dave Cowper (27)
What a year for NZ conference. Their worst team has beaten to the best two Aussie teams and they have 4 teams at the playoffs. At the same time, what a pity for Aussie Rugby, a season to forget
until a kiwi team wins it, the years just ok so far

G

galumay

until a kiwi team wins it, the years just ok so far

...and as well as they have played, its not impossible. Lions would have to have a disaster not to go all the way. Hopefully the Chiefs can overcome and prevail!

G

galumay

Mate I don't think they hand out trophies for second place..you still miss the finals.

Strawman. I didnt say anything about trophies or finals.

and the name is Force...If your want to be disparaging don't give a leave pass to the other teams and just insult us.

Well they have been a farce this season, if the boot fits wear it. I dont believe I gave a 'pass' to the Bush Donkeys and happy to take suggestions for the Reds, but nothing obvious comes to mind!

Dan54

David Wilson (68)
Thought I might take this opportunity to boost Dismal, and say I genuinely see this Blues team going pretty well over the next few years, with Pulu at 9, behind that pack which has got makings of a good one, I suspect West may become quite a handy 10 with only problem being where they will try and put SBW in backline, because that Frances at 12 surely is helping the backline. Think they going to have top notch loose forward set up, Luatua is right on top of his game, throw in Kaino at 6, and that Blake Gibson is going to be a cracker no7, ably backed up by Kara Prior, Akira Iaone etc etc, also got Reika Iaone to sneak in that backline. I see a happy Dismal in future years!!!

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
Well done to the Blues, they defended angry and took their opportunities against a side who forgot how to pass in front to the chest

Gibson has them moving the ball more and attacking ball in hand, hopefully their skills will increase\improve to match their intent. Not going to highlight anyone in particular, they all had moments of mediocrity.

The challenge is this season they had moments (even last night) when it clicked and they looked so promising, just not enough

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
The blues threw one line out Strait and spent the whole game 2 meters offside. Scored one of the flukiest trys of the year, or maybe ever, which was the difference.

The commentating was really one eyed as well. The nz commentators used to be pretty good but they are on par with kearnesy now

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
The draw was ridiculous. I just looked up the blues games this year. They basicly could of caught a bus to 90 percent of their games and then went on a little tour to play 2 shit south African teams and the force before returning home for another 3 games.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
To be fair the waratahs didn't have to travel much either.

I think the force travelled more in the first 5 weeks then any team has all year. They need look look into it and give the force extra home games or something to even it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.