• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Blues v Waratahs - Friday 15 July 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

zer0

John Thornett (49)
Blues team has been named. It's an unchanged starting XV, and also features Faumuina and Moala returning via the bench.

1. Sam Prattley
2. James Parsons (C)
3. Ofa Tu'ungafasi
4. Patrick Tuipulotu
5. Josh Bekhuis
6. Jerome Kaino
7. Kara Pryor
8. Steven Luatua
9. Bryn Hall
10. Ihaia West
11. Tevita Li
12. Piers Francis
13. Male Sa'u
14. Matt Duffie
15. Melani Nanai.

16. Matt Moulds
17. Nic Mayhew
18. Charlie Faumuina
19. Scott Scrafton
20. Blake Gibson
21. Billy Guyton
22. George Moala
23. Lolagi Visinia

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
According to MetService the wind is dropping from ~35km/h to ~30 & the worst of the rain is just about over. Eden Park drains well so here's hoping for conditions to play little or no part........

G

galumay

fucking ill discipline. the story of our season.

The only real ill-discipline was Hooper, back to his old ways.

Ref has kept the cards in his pocket which is good - as long as he continues to be consistent.

Its a cracker of a game with both sides throwing everything at it, great to see a kiwi scrum destoryed like that!

A mutterer

Chilla Wilson (44)
The only real ill-discipline was Hooper, back to his old ways.

Ref has kept the cards in his pocket which is good - as long as he continues to be consistent.

Its a cracker of a game with both sides throwing everything at it, great to see a kiwi scrum destoryed like that!

penalty try, tackle player in the air. you missed a few.

G

galumay

Quality game, every time we score they seem to find a way to reply.

G

galumay

Apparently for every try the Waratah's have scored, the Blues have replied in kind within three minutes.

Yep, they mentioned that just after i posted. Unfortunatley they have done better than just scoring one for one!

Prodigy

Ron Walden (29)
No chance of intercept there, but Bernard chose that option as opposed to defending.
Slight chance.....

G

galumay

Seems like the Waratahs have no plan for this game.

The plan was pretty obvious I thought, try to win with a bonus point. They have gone punch for punch with a resurgent bloos side playing out of their skins. Great effort for mine by the Tah's.

They knew the only realistic path to the finals was a bonus point win given the Bush Donkeys are playing the Farce.

As I said last week after the Bloos demolished the Bush Donkeys, its a scary proposition to think just how good the 5 kiwi sides are going to be next year.

G

galumay

Well, thats the end of the Tah's season, the awful start to the season has ended up costing them dearly. Probably should have been the runaway top team in the conference. Regardless any aussie team is only spakfilla in the finals against the kiwis and the Lions.

Got to give the boys credit for trying their hearts out tonite in what was a very entertaining game.

Looks like i have to switch horses and back my number 2 team from here, go the Chiefs!

Status
Not open for further replies.