• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Blues v Brumbies SF Fri June 14 2024

zer0

John Thornett (49)
I am questioning the soundness of this contestable kicking tactic from the Blues. The forwards have been doing well carrying it and the too-deep kicks mean these speedy Brumby wingers aren't having to work hard to get away from the chasers and cause chaos.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Shit, he knows what a knock on is now
Nah blues way too strong in the first half. The better team for sure

Aussie D

Bob Davidson (42)
Brumbies winger had his knees on the ground and then driven back 5 metres. Doesn't the tackler have to release?

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Brumbies forwards just but good enough against the blues pack. Blues dominated them in post contact meters. Brumbies backs never really had an opportunity with the pack not being dominant.

It goes to show if the wallabies don't have a big pack who can carry strong the likes of Tommy, tool, can't provide miracles

Dan54

David Wilson (68)
Brumbies will I think be disappointed at their missed tackle data. First half Blues got over advantage line too many times.

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
Brumbies won the last 50 minutes 14 - 10. While they weren't in the game after the initial 30 minutes, they showed enough to suggest it could have been a lot closer had the refereeing been fair and even-handed.

whitefalcon

Alex Ross (28)
Brumbies won the last 50 minutes 14 - 10. While they weren't in the game after the initial 30 minutes, they showed enough to suggest it could have been a lot closer had the refereeing been fair and even-handed.
Agree

I dont think we got muscled up front that much.

If we could keep them out of our 22 we looked ok.