• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Bledisloe 2 - Wallabies vs All Blacks, Wellington, 27 August 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

chasmac

Dave Cowper (27)
And how would we ever cope with only the one 'playmaker'?

We are the only country stressing about how many 'playmaking' inside backs we have on the paddock, and there is probably a lesson in that for us. Not one I expect us to learn, but still.

We've been over this. Read the analysis on Wallaby Kicking Woes provided on the home page.

M

Moono75

The Cooper selection at 10 is fine as long as he doesn't overcompensate for his past poor outings against the AB's. Good to see Coleman in and Hodge on the bench for some added enthusiasm.

For some added entertainment, there will be a cultural exchange with the people of Wellington in the second half when we serve up a couple of lamingtons, Skelton & Mumm

#NoLamingtonsInWellington

Lorenzo

Colin Windon (37)
We've been over this. Read the analysis on Wallaby Kicking Woes provided on the home page.

I've read it. It confirms that Foley can't kick. We need someone that can kick. We don't need two 'playmakers', just the one. Foley's ability to 'straighten the attack', or 'square his shoulders', or 'take the ball to the line' is a fat lot of good if he can't get us out of our own 40.

tragic

John Solomon (38)
I wonder if Cooper is at 10 because Cheiks has recognized the problems with Foley at flyhalf lately, and his bacon was saved by the injuries at 12.
Or if Cooper has got a run at 10 because Cheiks sees no other experienced alternative at 12.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
The Wallabies are sponsored by Sportscraft.

I bet he's got his RM Williams boots on as well.

love the sunnies ...........................
nOZUL4CUT87ZyYj7soWRNadEobwxqYAt6pU7ans5VsNanFSohsEWBvJUo3XH2WwwVDLy01N2Hozk9ycr_wVLQbLbFZ0CSZnW6Mb9Y6s0kCY-sMVSzcp3faHDb6K7rpsZisTBueJE8DB5TEG4pOc=s0-d-e1-ft

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
And how would we ever cope with only the one 'playmaker'?

We are the only country stressing about how many 'playmaking' inside backs we have on the paddock, and there is probably a lesson in that for us. Not one I expect us to learn, but still.

Well we haven't had ONE yet

HoldingOn

Alfred Walker (16)
just because the clothes are well pressed doesn't in any way make that picture 'ironic'.
When you put the caption and picture together the impression is that they are the poster boys for the wallabies- I wouldn't have thought that needed explaining.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
I don't think so. 12. Hodge 13. Kerevi smells of inexperience. K2 leaves us with only one playmaker. 12. Hodge 13. Kuridrani was probably the other option, they are both on the bench so it could be plan B.

Who had the bright idea to bring QC (Quade Cooper) back in NZ when he's had little rugby and they loathe him over there: setting him up for a fall, IMO.
Should be Ok though because its not like we weakened two positions to cover 1 or anything.
We've got a noted non-tackler in 12, a 10 who tries but who for most of his career has been shunted to right wing in defence, a 12 playing 13, an arguable 13 at 15, an arguable 15 at 11.
When Marto suggested we should play McMahon at 12 i thought he thought that was a joke but that will be next on this bizarre ride we've signed up for now.
We re no longer the wallabies we are the headless chooks.

Status
Not open for further replies.