• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Bledisloe 2 - Wallabies vs All Blacks, Wellington, 27 August 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignoto

Greg Davis (50)
love the sunnies .........
nOZUL4CUT87ZyYj7soWRNadEobwxqYAt6pU7ans5VsNanFSohsEWBvJUo3XH2WwwVDLy01N2Hozk9ycr_wVLQbLbFZ0CSZnW6Mb9Y6s0kCY-sMVSzcp3faHDb6K7rpsZisTBueJE8DB5TEG4pOc=s0-d-e1-ft

No socks with those leather shoes is just asking for a world of trouble and band-aids!

chasmac

Dave Cowper (27)
Absolutely. The evidence in the amount of mis-matches in Aus forwards to NZ backs - where Baurett easily capitalised numerous times shows how poor of a structure it is.

I thought the idea of it was to avoid mis-matches. Clearly it isn't working.
I'm talking about when we had the ball. However there was the incident when Aaron Smith pinched our ball, fed Barrett and he split the front rowers who were expecting a pass from Genia.
The forwards ballplaying is too slow too pedestrian and too easy to shut down. Arnold looked half decent at it vs the poms but he's injured.

Jagman

Trevor Allan (34)
I'm talking about when we had the ball. However there was the incident when Aaron Smith pinched our ball, fed Barrett and he split the front rowers who were expecting a pass from Genia.
The forwards ballplaying is too slow too pedestrian and too easy to shut down. Arnold looked half decent at it vs the poms but he's injured.
Arnold isn't injured he's been named for the Vikings

Sent from my FP2 using Tapatalk

Dave Beat

Paul McLean (56)
Just a little over 12 months ago someone said someones core strength wasn't up to Super Rugby.

Onya Reece Hodge;
1994 - 2013 Manly Juniors.
2014 - injured.
2015 - Manly Marlins.
2016 - Rebels.
2016 - Wallabies.

dru

David Wilson (68)
After all the pre-team announ
Two hours after team announcement and the biggest complaint is the clothing options.

Success.

After the pre-announcement vitriole the reaction to the selection is quite an endorsement.

Let's hope there has been some attention to game play, positional thinking and general strategy as well.

So far OK.

tragic

John Solomon (38)
. A Kerevi and Folau 12/13 combo would be a nightmare to defend.

Agreed. I hope to see that sometime this year. But surely if you made that decision you'd take the opportunity to pick a player at 15 who could kick. Like DHP, AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper), or hodge.
Foley doesn't have to be in the side if he's not picked at 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.