• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Australia vs South Africa - Brisbane 7th Sept 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Bok forwards all over the Wallabies, and the ref is giving them the rewards at ruck time. When you're getting smashed, those decisions go against you. It's the price you pay for not being dominant, although I think the ref should have given either.

Steyn kicks it, 31 - 12 to the Boks.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Good night Irene.

Given this performance we are definitely going to be underdogs v Argentina. I'm not even joking when I say that, watching the Argies v AB's game the Pumas put way more effort into support & their work at the breakdown, plus their scrum more than held their own against the AB's.

Blackers13

Syd Malcolm (24)
This pathetic performance underlines everything that is wrong with Australian rugby. Reputations above form, theory above hard work. We have been embarrassed yet again.

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
Genia is so out of form. Just that last effort of him just jogging to over a man that was already covered by the Badger and left the inside man open for the try.

Can that please stop showing the Bok coaches box

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
Good night Irene.

Given this performance we are definitely going to be underdogs v Argentina. I'm not even joking when I say that, watching the Argies v AB's game the Pumas put way more effort into support & their work at the breakdown, plus their scrum more than held their own against the AB's.

They didn't just hold their own, the argies dominated the ABs a couple of times. They will be looking forward to next week.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Wallabies forwards just dicked. Bok backrow and second row so far ahead of ours, not to mention front row. Moore is so far from good form it does my head in.

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
I can't remember the last time we played so poorly for 3 tests in a row. The boks have won all the collisions tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.