• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Australia vs South Africa - Brisbane 7th Sept 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brumbieman

Dick Tooth (41)
Sekope Kepu should never play for the Wallabies again, i've never seen a lazier, less technically competent, unfit professional rugby player in my life, for fuck sake.

Chunderstruck

Alex Ross (28)
If Lilo keeps this kicking up he's surely the long-term 12. Even if the rest of his game is mediocre, you can't drop that

ACR

Desmond Connor (43)
Commentators saying Australia should stay 'calm'. Wrong. They need to fire up. In all honesty, South Africa is a better team, better teams can stay calm and win, others need some spark.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Geez Moore looks out of form as well, he looks almost scared of breakdowns.

AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) having an average game as wel.

Someone needs to step up and catch the ball, another bomb left to bounce.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Gone against Luow for now supporting his own weight, was poor technique from Luow on an isolated player.

Lilo drops it after some Folau magic and good Cooper interplay.

M

Muttonbird

Commentators saying Australia should stay 'calm'. Wrong. They need to fire up. In all honesty, South Africa is a better team, better teams can stay calm and win, others need some spark.

Agreed. It's an attitude thing and AUS need some attitude right now. Honestly, no-one looks like scoring a try. It's like 1950's rugby all over again.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Was good hands from Lilo earlier and good support though.

Ref checking a tackle from the Bok 10. Ref likes replays on the big screen.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
As ACT Crusader said, was for a sling tackle on Quade. Nothing in it.

Back to the Lilo knock on. Better play from the Wobs backline.

19 - 12 to the Boks, 57 gone.

ACR

Desmond Connor (43)
Burke is copying my thought process. No matter what Quade does, he can't do anything when the players around him don't provide running options. Great hands Lilo.

Status
Not open for further replies.