• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Australia v NZ. Bledisloe Cup Series 2024. Sep 21, Sep 28

Australia vs NZ. Bledisloe Cup Series 2024 Sep 21, Sep 28

• not watching this

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • call it off

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • cripple fight

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Soup Rugby shits and giggles 52-44 scenario

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • NZ 2-0

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • 1-1

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • Aus 2-0

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Would somebody PLEASE hold me?

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Mummy! I said hold me!

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • "Mr Cyclo! Stop holding mummy! Mr Cyclo is the bad man, mummy!"

Votes: 11 20.4%

• Total voters

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Their way is bright, but it leads to darkness.

So the way of the darkness is brightness which leads to darkness?

77b9a46f900a3cdf5a409ebac877f42e.gif

Merrow

Arch Winning (36)
Bit rough on Wilson, made some great carries and big defensive efforts. Dropped a couple too many late in the game which ruined it.

Would be awesome to one day see the wobs put in a full 80min performance. One day...
A couple? He gave them the dropped/ball back 4 times. He’s the forwards version of rocks and diamonds

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Rieko Ioane

At centre his current status reminds me of the later years of Joe Roks that dragged on and on but NZ couldnt let go of him either as his previous searing exploits were burnt into our retinas like so many ghosted phantom limbs.

He seems to have free reign to make as many errors as he likes and never get dropped. If Proctor made even ONE of those errors he'd probably never be sighted again.
do you like rieko at centre ?

Hogan

Herbert Moran (7)
I don’t see the point of selecting a 10 on the bench if Schmidt is not going to use them. That’s two weeks in a row where Lynagh and Donaldson haven’t been used. Better off picking an extra forward. Tonight was the perfect opportunity to give Donaldson some game time with 15 mins to go when the game was gone. We didn’t score a point in the 2nd half and needed to change things up. How are they expected to learn and gain experience sitting on the pine?

And agree with an earlier post as to why Pietsch was replaced for Flook? Made no sense as he was one of our best tonight.

John S

Chilla Wilson (44)
I was thinking we were on for a few minutes, and then the Wallabies Wallabied.

Wasn't surprising to be honest. Soo frustrating to watch all the dumb things we did.

rugbyAU

Dick Tooth (41)
I don’t see the point of selecting a 10 on the bench if Schmidt is not going to use them. That’s two weeks in a row where Lynagh and Donaldson haven’t been used. Better off picking an extra forward. Tonight was the perfect opportunity to give Donaldson some game time with 15 mins to go when the game was gone. We didn’t score a point in the 2nd half and needed to change things up. How are they expected to learn and gain experience sitting on the pine?

And agree with an earlier post as to why Pietsch was replaced for Flook? Made no sense as he was one of our best tonight.
I think Donaldson got 6 minutes

but yeah no point carrying a reserve 10 if your either not using them or giving them a few minutes

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Bit rough on Wilson, made some great carries and big defensive efforts. Dropped a couple too many late in the game which ruined it.

Yeah, nah...

He definitely give it his all, and the stats look great on paper, but he's also given away a lot of points the past two weeks.

Mr Pilfer

Dave Cowper (27)
The pre-meditated substitutions shit me off as well. Gleeson should have come on for Wilson, not Valetini. Flook should have come on for Kellaway not Pietsch and Donaldson should have got more than 5 minutes.
Plus Tupou never should have stayed out there that long, if they are not confident in AAA playing more than 40 mins then pick someone else.

Having said that I think we might surprise some teams on the Europe trip

The Red Baron

Chilla Wilson (44)
No.

He's keen and sharp on defense and is a pest at slowing down ruckball and his pace bails him out of any misreads...... but on attack he still can't pass for shit. Seemingly off either hand ffs. Plus his handling is weirdly atrocious.

To me, he always seems like he's out of position, and can't take advantage of linebreaks that are made inside of him. ALB was causing all sorts of issues for the Wallaby midfield, and Ioane was hardly ever nearby to take advantage.

Dan54

David Wilson (68)
As hard done by as Sotutu was, Sititi is nailing his chances. He's been excellent the last two weeks and is really repaying that faith showed in him.
I would keep Sititi at 6, he looks the best 6 ABs have had for a while, but I also think with him at 6 I could understand Sotutu giving balance at 8.