• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Australia v NZ. Bledisloe Cup Series 2024. Sep 21, Sep 28

Australia vs NZ. Bledisloe Cup Series 2024 Sep 21, Sep 28

• not watching this

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • call it off

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • cripple fight

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Soup Rugby shits and giggles 52-44 scenario

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • NZ 2-0

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • 1-1

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • Aus 2-0

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Would somebody PLEASE hold me?

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Mummy! I said hold me!

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • "Mr Cyclo! Stop holding mummy! Mr Cyclo is the bad man, mummy!"

Votes: 11 20.4%

• Total voters

stillmissit

Ken Catchpole (46)
I get where you're coming from—Toole would’ve been great to see, but I agree that Flook is a solid choice. His pace is definitely underrated, and I’d put him right up there with, if not faster than, Daugunu and Pietsch. His defensive reliability also adds a lot of value, especially in tight games. Flook gives the team more flexibility across the backline, so it makes sense to go with him for a well-rounded option.
I suspect he's going to be a Wallaby great over the next few years.

stillmissit

Ken Catchpole (46)
In what position? He's definitely very solid but he plays one of the few positions where we already have someone good. Suallii might be a 13 as well (though maybe not right away)...
OK guys I reckon he has the makings of a 12 or 13 with a strong D and a good ability to make a half break and supports strongly. Now you may not value these things but I do.
As to Emu when is he off to Toulouse? I suspect many of our players are looking at buggering off for more money, some wins and trophies and a trip to Europe/Japan but I can't see anywhere that this is happening in Flook's case.

griffins

Billy Sheehan (19)
OK guys I reckon he has the makings of a 12 or 13 with a strong D and a good ability to make a half break and supports strongly. Now you may not value these things but I do.
As to Emu when is he off to Toulouse? I suspect many of our players are looking at buggering off for more money, some wins and trophies and a trip to Europe/Japan but I can't see anywhere that this is happening in Flook's case.
No you're right I've got no idea what I'm talking about sorry

My god how long til kickoff?

stillmissit

Ken Catchpole (46)
No you're right I've got no idea what I'm talking about sorry
Nice..He is 23 and weighs 89kgs which is too light, when he gets stronger over the next 2 years and is around 100kgs he will be a handful. If we don't put some faith in talented youngsters, we will end up playing with 10 old men and 5 dogs.

Wilson

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Good place to watch the game in the Paddington (Brisbane) area?
Caxton. Well it used to be anyway. Happy to be overruled by a local
Yeah, Caxton is your best bet around there. The Paddo or the Lord Alfred are probably the other options (but I'm not certain they'll have it on), but Caxton is the main spot around there.

Otherwise the Regatta will have it on and is usually pretty good for it being so close to wests, but it's just a bit further afield.

emuarse

Chilla Wilson (44)
Just kidding. Should have put an emoji after my comment - sorry.