• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Australia v NZ. Bledisloe Cup Series 2024. Sep 21, Sep 28

Australia vs NZ. Bledisloe Cup Series 2024 Sep 21, Sep 28

• not watching this

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • call it off

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • cripple fight

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Soup Rugby shits and giggles 52-44 scenario

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • NZ 2-0

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • 1-1

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Aus 2-0

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Would somebody PLEASE hold me?

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Mummy! I said hold me!

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • "Mr Cyclo! Stop holding mummy! Mr Cyclo is the bad man, mummy!"

Votes: 10 18.9%

• Total voters

LeCheese

John Thornett (49)
The Wallabies pathway in the current Rugby Championship have been one OK game and then a complete disaster

Springboks first game: Disaster
Springboks second game: OK
Pumas first game: OK
Pumas second game: Disaster
All Blacks first game: OK

Brace yourself for a new disaster???
The pattern is actually Disaster followed by 2x OK - so, by your figures, we're coming up to an OK. Thanks for the cutting edge analysis.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
The Wallabies pathway in the current Rugby Championship have been one OK game and then a complete disaster

Springboks first game: Disaster
Springboks second game: OK
Pumas first game: OK
Pumas second game: Disaster
All Blacks first game: OK

Brace yourself for a new disaster???
Except that's not what your sequence shows.
Following the pattern, which I don't, because it's an idiotic premise, it would be another OK game.

Marce

John Hipwell (52)
The pattern is actually Disaster followed by 2x OK - so, by your figures, we're coming up to an OK. Thanks for the cutting edge analysis.
My pattern is: one OK game and a disaster against the same TRC rival. I didn't said a sequence. I am in the analysis stage.

LeCheese

John Thornett (49)
The only truth is reality. Last weekend the ABs dominated the first half and reached the Wallabies 22, easily. They wasted too many tries. If they improve their aim, it will be a new disaster.
and if my mother had wheels she would've been a bicycle

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Hopefully this isn't geo-blocked:

I was at the Wellington game, sat right behind the posts looking straight down the barrel at Nobody taking that bloody kick after screaming "time's up Kaplan" for what seemed like five minutes but was probably more like two. That said AB had at least three chances to put it beyond reach (including taking a drop-goal & making sure it ended up in row 27 if it missed) so only themselves to blame.

Tomthumb

Desmond Connor (43)
Yeah but the ABs have the chance to redeem themselves this weekend, playing at home. I don't know if your mother has the chance to have surgery and get wheels this weekend.
AB’s have had chances to redeem themselves all year and bar the 2nd Argentina have looked largely shit

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Hopefully this isn't geo-blocked:

I was at the Wellington game, sat right behind the posts looking straight down the barrel at Nobody taking that bloody kick after screaming "time's up Kaplan" for what seemed like five minutes but was probably more like two. That said AB had at least three chances to put it beyond reach (including taking a drop-goal & making sure it ended up in row 27 if it missed) so only themselves to blame.
Thanks for posting that. I missed the first of those - at a wedding (who gets married on Bledisloe day) and was getting texts from mates there with score updates - could not believe what played out.
Watched the second at a work conference, and I won the tipping comp - actually picked the score! I forgot how long Kaplan stretched those last 2 minutes...
2 pretty amazing teams there.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
<Marce has entered the chat>

yes-ayye.gif