• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Aus vs NZ - 1st Test Sydney 17Aug2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankLind

Colin Windon (37)
If the Wallaby forwards are really up for smashing the ABs, and the ABs are, for whatever reason, a bit below par (an unfit Richie doesn't help, nor an out of form Woodcock), then I think the Wallabies will sneak it.

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
fatprop

I wouldn't be surprised if Wycliff's test career ends this year. Bloke is 31 years old and injured very, very often.

FrankLind

Pity your boys always manage to throw past form out the window (well, almost always) when the don the black jersey. Yes, I am supremely jealous of this factor of All Blacks rugby.

emuarse

Chilla Wilson (44)
Hold that last post!
I have been advised by my informants, that the players who have missed out in the cut have formed a barrier, and won't let Link make the announcement - stay tuned for breaking news as it happens:p

Ignoto

Greg Davis (50)
And no Benn Robinson. Did anyone see that coming?

Perhaps Link isn't satisfied with the Cats performances and knows he can do better? Didn't the Cheeks do something similar early on this season? Dropped him and his performance improved tenfold?

Does anyone have a list of who actually got dropped? I'm very surprised Shatz has made it this far. Are we really struggling for backrowers?

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
last man standing you need 3 hookers in the squad.

Injured Hookers
TPN
Hanson
Charles
Teesmann
Fittzy

Well the thought of Anae lining up at the back end of a Bled match to throw in does not give me a great deal of confidence, at all

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Sure he got squashed in the 3rd Lions test. All front rowers have a bad day.

You clearly must have missed the Bulls vs Brumbies semi final.

Alexander has actually scrummaged quite well at TH for the Brumbies this year........

Anae is baffling because he's not one of the top half a dozen or so props in Australia, and I can't say I've seen him play at hooker?

Gurz

Allen Oxlade (6)
Geez Crazy,it was well before 80s and 90s, back in 60s and 70s (I know I know I an old prick) the North/South game was absolutely huge, every bit as important to kiwi rugby crowds than the SOO ever became here. North were quite often stronger, and if I remember correctly always wore black and South in white. Hell brings tears to eyes just remembering it!!!!

Definitely would be a spectacle...... and given AB dominance recently could be worth re-establishing - you can definitely see the marketing potential....

Status
Not open for further replies.