• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Argentina v Australia, 8am Sunday 1 Sep (AEST) - TRC Round 3

Marce

John Hipwell (52)
If I'm an NPC head coach I wouldn't pick him. That's all, mate. I'd rather give minutes to Lynagh. Keep going

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
That vertical grandstand running all down one side looked epic. What a view. Right on top of the action. Imagine a whole stadium like that. Total Roman cauldron of death amphitheatre vibe.

Harry Wilson at #8. wft, WHY move Valetini for this guy? He's like a poor man's Cullen Grace ffs

I'm guessing it has already been covered in this thread - in some extremely salty language perhaps - but if the question is "Lolesio?" then the answer is not "Lolesio".

Enough negativity though. FFS not bad Straya to win in hostile conditions and hostile territory like that

Neo

Allen Oxlade (6)
Any chance we can mark a high ball. We clearly outplayed them all game except our dropped marks were amateur hour. Not one player looked like they were going to mark it. Restarts a train wreck but a win is a win.

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
Happy to take the win but Noah was worth -20 points in that. Shows how stringent Schmidt is with his game plan, he should have been subbed off 15 minutes in not 78.

I thought Stewart was fine, he did enough, but Kerevi can’t get fit quick enough.

Alex Sharpe

Sydney Middleton (9)
What a result. Wallabies grew into that game. Still a huge amount to improve on, next weekend hugely winnable if we sort out our receipt of high balls