• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

All Blacks vs Poms - 3rd test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Unbelievable call there. All blacks screw a scrum. Should Of been penalised. The need to go forward first to win a turnover. It screwed in the spot.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Kaino not rolling away and laying in the way. Apparently
That's superb according to the commentary.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Nice rip from Jane. Decent clearance Barrett. Aaron Smith showing great strength for a smaller player.

Regardless of how this game turns out I have to say I really underestimated the Poms. I think I based my expectations on them from much earlier games. Their performance this time round (over all 3 games) has me agreeing with Qwerty that come the RWC this form combined with home ground advantage - they will be favourites.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
I hope this cockyness comes back to bite the all blacks in the ass.

Since when do the AB's have a donkey Shiggins? Are they members of the US Democratic party? (Just kidding, I know you meant arse).

England have plenty of time to make a come back. Though I'd be happy to see them get pasted from here.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
agupy6ag.jpg

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Since when do the AB's have a donkey Shiggins? Are they members of the US Democratic party? (Just kidding, I know you meant arse).

England have plenty of time to make a come back. Though I'd be happy to see them get pasted from here.
Well they should of taken the 3 then. Not respecting the poms enough maybe

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Well they should of taken the 3 then. Not respecting the poms enough maybe

Maybe. But then they've had the Poms on the back foot, might have thought to go straight for the jugular. Could be either reason.

I certainly didnt expect the Poms to play this well this series.

Status
Not open for further replies.