• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

All Blacks vs Poms - 3rd test

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankLind

Colin Windon (37)
Yeah the article does play to an eager audience. Admitted.

But I still think it might be true that England are not as good as (almost) everyone is saying. We'll see.

The Fern :
"Tonight is the night. It's good vs evil, the small nation standing up to the big brother, outmatched in playing resources and money. All of that don't matter though, everything that has gone before is irrelevant. Come on you All Blacks!"

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
Yeah the article does play to an eager audience. Admitted.

But I still think it might be true that England are not as good as (almost) everyone is saying. We'll see.

The Fern :
"Tonight is the night. It's good vs evil, the small nation standing up to the big brother, outmatched in playing resources and money. All of that don't matter though, everything that has gone before is irrelevant. Come on you All Blacks!"

I am also of the view that England are not necessarily as good, or improved, as some are saying. My main interest is that if the ABs don't win this test and win it well, maybe by some 12+ points, then it just could be that the ABs are not now as good as some are saying, and expecting.

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
I am also of the view that England are not necessarily as good, or improved, as some are saying. My main interest is that if the ABs don't win this test and win it well, maybe by some 12+ points, then it just could be that the ABs are not now as good as some are saying, and expecting.

Nah I'm sure many of my compatriots will just blame it on no Carter and Conrad.....or the ref :)

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Reasonable entree with correct result I.e. filthy fuckers dusted, time for main course, I like my roast beef well done but will accept medium rare if need be.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Could Nesbitt mention an opposition players name without saying they were born in NZ, if they were.

I say no.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Which haka? Ka mate or kapa a Pago? Apologies for autocorrect which I'm sure has fucked up both. Hoping for a rousing ka mate myself.

Went for t'other. Shame but kinda understandable, this being Tainui country. Burns misses, still 0-0.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Japan just beat Italy 26-23! Back to the game.

6N Italy or some kinda thrown together XV in blue shirts? & how many actual Japanese in their XV? Oh hang on Savea just scored again on the back of a pretty decent pass from McCaw (?) then Cruden. Foxy going off in the comm box, Cruden on target so 12-3. Well done roast beef coming up, the secret is to have the right gravy so it doesn't dry out.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Ah fuck, certain try & he has to throw the fucking thing forward. Ne'er mind, in 2nd half we'll get it right & put these fuckers away.

15-3 after 20.

lpd

Jimmy Flynn (14)
6N Italy or some kinda thrown together XV in blue shirts? & how many actual Japanese in their XV? Oh hang on Savea just scored again on the back of a pretty decent pass from McCaw (?) then Cruden. Foxy going off in the comm box, Cruden on target so 12-3. Well done roast beef coming up, the secret is to have the right gravy so it doesn't dry out.
Eddie Jones has made a concerted effort to select Japanese players rather than being full of ex-pats, are still a few but the cherry blossoms are on the rise

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
YC a bit harsh, first contact was with the ball, should've gone upstairs for a proper look. Launchbury off too, looks pretty groggy. Coles should've backed himself & gone low, try for all money.

Status
Not open for further replies.