• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

All Blacks vs Poms - 3rd test

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankLind

Colin Windon (37)
The players under pressure for their positions - Cruden and Jane, are playing really well. Hansen knows his stuff.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
6N Italy or some kinda thrown together XV in blue shirts? & how many actual Japanese in their XV?

This is the last I'll post on the Japan/Italy game in this thread but the Azzuri were on a 8 game losing streak while Japan were on a winning streak. The team list on PlanetRugby looked competitive to me & I think they wanted to avoid embarrassment. Japan's team line-up is predominantly Japanese, though I believe the foreign contingent has earnt its place. Rebels player Male Sa'u was a try scorer. Solid win I say.

I have to disagree with the ref on that yellow card to the Poms. Very harsh.

AB's in charge of this game.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Do England even have a right winger on. So much room for activities out there at the moment.

Maybe Retaliick and/or Savea ate him? Smith over but Garces wants a 2nd look & the call has to be no knock on, try time AB. Thank fuck George Ayoub's not in the big chair tonight. Cruden from out wide nails it, 22-6 & not much more than 20 gone. Roast beef may be over done at this rate.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Try time A Smith, could've been anyone really, Pom D so full of holes. Not even 1/2 time & already 29-6. May have to tinfoil the roast beef to save it from over cooking.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Half the English team flops on top of Fekitoa with no attempt to keep their feet and Clancy rules a knock on by Fekitoa.

Knob.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Ben Smith into every thing again too. Dagg's gotta be benched for form like this. There is no point damaging Smiths form by forcing him into 13.

FrankLind

Colin Windon (37)
Ben Smith into every thing again too. Dagg's gotta be benched for form like this. There is no point damaging Smiths form by forcing him into 13.

Fekitoa is the back up 13, not Ben Smith.
Dagg is a rubbish winger.
I think Piutau or Jane will be on the bench.

badabing59

Cyril Towers (30)
Fekitoa is the back up 13, not Ben Smith.
Dagg is a rubbish winger.
I think Piutau or Jane will be on the bench.

Hansen has a conundrum-lets assume that SBW makes it back into the Abs, and is playing well next year-who do you drop to make way for him? Crotty?

Status
Not open for further replies.