• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

All Blacks Non-Bledisloe Matches 2024

Tomthumb

Dick Tooth (41)
Yes this is very Wallabies like. Robertson has wanted MacDonald as his assistant for 5 years, and then just 5 tests into it they can't work together

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Razor: "How about Hoskins, worth another look?"
Leon: "Nah, not a Cantab."
Razor: "Oh."
Leon: "You want another look at him?"
Razor: "Maybe, he has a skillset that
Leon: "FUCK YOU, I QUIT"

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Leon: "I fixed the Auckland Blues and now they are on track for years and years of Super Rugby domination at the expense of the Cantabs"
Razor: "You're fired, pack up your shit and get the fuck out c***."

zer0

John Thornett (49)
Will be interesting to see what happens on the field. iirc Robertson said after the Puma loss that the plan and what was executed were quite different, and that everything was much clearer for Eden Park. Hopefully this is part of the reason behind the positive change.

Still, at least they agreed there was a problem and sorted it quickly and decisively rather than adopting Foster's "this is fine" approach while Rome burned.

KiwiM

Arch Winning (36)
Leon: "I fixed the Auckland Blues"
Razor: "You couldn't even make the final of Super Rugby Aotearoa in 2021 in a 5 team competition"

Leon: "I made the final in 2022"
Razor: "That was the one season Joe Schmidt was involved"

Leon: "We made the semi finals in 2023"
Razor: "LOL I beat you 52-15"

Leon: "The Blues are nearly impossible to win with"
Razor: "Vern Cotter won the title in his first season"

Leon: "I think we should bring back Finlay Christie"
Razor: "You're fired"

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
this whole thing is fishy as shit.

"Philosophical differences" my cock and ballz.

-they've played and worked together for years
-Leon landed what must be the dream job for any NZ rugby coach (6 months off on full fucking pay, swanning around the world with the AB's for the other half of the year) a year ago and "quit" the whole shebang after a measly 4 test matches?

I think he's got a wife and about 4 kids? Real world bills to pay, mortgage repayments, clothes for the kids, all that $$ shit. Imagine how that convo went when Leon got home to break the news to wifey.....:

"I quit my job. Me and Razor had philosophical differences."

"You had fucking WHAT? What are you, fucken Plato? We got mouths to feed and bills to fucking pay here and suddenly you're cosplaying Socrates holding a tackle bag? Put your fuckign real world pants BACK the fuck on and get out there and get your fucking job back. 'Philosophical differences'. Fuck off. You tell people to run into each other for a living, you absolute dingus. Where you gonna work next, the fucking Lyceum?

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Springboks: Aphelele Fassi, Cheslin Kolbe, Jesse Kriel, Damian de Allende, Kurt-Lee Arendse, Sacha Feinberg-Mngomezulu, Cobus Reinach; Jasper Wiese, Ben-Jason Dixon, Siya Kolisi (captain), Ruan Nortje, Pieter-Steph du Toit, Frans Malherbe, Bongi Mbonambi, Ox Nche. Reserves: Malcolm Marx, Gerhard Steenekamp, Vincent Koch, Marco van Staden, Elrigh Louw, Kwagga Smith, Grant Williams, Handre Pollard.

Etzebeth a possible late inclusion or maybe Rassie's just trying to mess with Razor's head as the headline suggests.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
All Blacks: Beauden Barrett, Will Jordan, Rieko Ioane, Jordie Barrett, Caleb Clarke, Damian McKenzie, TJ Perenara, Ardie Savea, Sam Cane, Ethan Blackadder, Tupou Vaa'i, Scott Barrett (capt), Tyrel Lomax, Codie Taylor, Tamaiti Williams. Reserves: Asafo Aumua, Ofa Tu'ungafasi, Fletcher Newell, Sam Darry, Samipeni Finau, Cortez Ratima, Anton Lienert-Brown, Mark Tele'a.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Handbrake Flapanara. Poor Ratima must be slightly bricking it career wise. Once Roigard waltzes back in for what might be a 10-year tenure he might be reduced to a career of minnows and garbage time

D.Paps injured. Sam Cane to rage into the dying of the light one more time, to ride the divine wind, face first over the cliffs of Okinawa, a glorious imbroglio into the setting sun.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Anyone that hangs shit on Aussie commentators need to watch Springbok games. Jesus Christ they are one eyed. Poor TJ has a bloke on the wrong side of the ruck and kicking the ball around and he gets penalised for telling the ref he is shit

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Abz will be spewing. Boks awarded a bullshit try. Not sure if they somehow make sure the TMO can't see it? Mind boggling.

Dan54

David Wilson (68)
Well fellas after getting up for that test, and after being back for snooze, I will say it was well worth it. Proper Bok/AB test, brutal as f*** and although a little disapponted with result, I got no probs with it at all. Some of ABs I thought were bloody good, whole starting forward pack were f***en good with Vai'i and Taylor looking top of pile, but none disappointed. Thought in backs generally were good with Jordie Barrett just a rock in midfield, Jordan and clarke really showed out at times to.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Been pretty crook all week so didn't get up for it & have only seen highlights but I'd be interested to know if TJP's spray at Brace was penalty-worthy. Wouldn't surprise me if it was, even for a 9 he's mouthy at the best of times.

Can't believe they didn't review the Mbonambi try, looked like a drop to me & should've been looked at. Not that it cost us the game, of course, that's yet again down to poor discipline. Maybe they could make one of the busload of coaching staff responsible for that aspect of the game.