• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2025 schools rowing

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheekyHooker

Chris McKivat (8)
Callum Zhu 1st VIII and potentially Harry Leahy being brought up and bread early in the 2nd VIII. Only time will tell…

- wisemaan
Leahy (E) in the 2nd VIII for Shore could potentially be there best bet......

A potential investment that could pay off highly........

Only time shall tell...........

- Cheeky

wisemaan

Sydney Middleton (9)
Should go Zhu and Chapman. Word is the Shore 1st Junior will be strong this year, so no need to rush Leahy in.
I agree... however I hear Shore would like to breed their coxswains young in the opens. Leahy would continue and have two years in the 1st VIII nonetheless I guess we will see when it comes to selection...

- wisemaan

CheekyHooker

Chris McKivat (8)
I presume the Kings School and surprisingly The Shore School will be heading over if they win HOTR..

- wisemaan
Morning Wisemaan,

I believe in 2016, the infamous Shore 1st VIII was restricted from attending the Henley Royal Regatta for a certain reason. Will they be allowed to race their next season?
Also will TKS race the regatta with Rodgers (K) competing a junior world champions, not trying to disprove your intel just pondering...
Considering they have been seen rowing in the winter could certainly be possible.

Yours in oar and spirit
- Cheeky

wisemaan

Sydney Middleton (9)
Morning Wisemaan,

I believe in 2016, the infamous Shore 1st VIII was restricted from attending the Henley Royal Regatta for a certain reason. Will they be allowed to race their next season?
Also will TKS race the regatta with Rodgers (K) competing a junior world champions, not trying to disprove your intel just pondering...
Considering they have been seen rowing in the winter could certainly be possible.

Yours in oar and spirit
- Cheeky
I have intel from a friend of mine. From the sounds of it Shore would attend Henley if they win HOTR full stop.

- wisemaan

CheekyHooker

Chris McKivat (8)
I have intel from a friend of mine. From the sounds of it Shore would attend Henley if they win HOTR full stop.

- wisemaan
Holy moley,

That full stop had some serious gravity to it. Are you saying Shore 1st VIII is going to win in 2025? What makes them a strong opponent to the crews like Kings and Riverview? Apparently there are some big ergs among the Year 10 VIII's

wisemaan

Sydney Middleton (9)
Holy moley,

That full stop had some serious gravity to it. Are you saying Shore 1st VIII is going to win in 2025? What makes them a strong opponent to the crews like Kings and Riverview? Apparently there are some big ergs among the Year 10 VIII's
I am not at liberty to say, only time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.