• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

2012 Rugby Championship Game 2 New Zealand vs Australia - 25 August

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jiggles

Still to many lazy tellytubbies in that frontrow. Good to see Alexander picked to cover for an unfit Mitchell on the wing.

Loki74

Ward Prentice (10)
As I said to a friend the other day, with Alexander in the team, Wallabies by at least 15. We monster them in the scrums, plus at least two tries running around Gear. Alexander to make Gear look like Beale.

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
With the shocker he had last week Beale had to be benched, but the best backline on paper from the current 22 (assuming he is still in it) would be to keep him at 15 and put AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) at 13 over Horne...still, it's a scary enough combination for any side to face, even the ABs

SaderCheif

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Dunno if anyone posted this yet but here's the AB team.

ALL BLACKS: Israel Dagg, Cory Jane, Ma'a Nonu, Sonny Bill Williams, Hosea Gear, Dan Carter, Aaron Smith, Kieran Read, Richie McCaw (c), Liam Messam, Sam Whitelock, Luke Romano, Owen Franks, Keven Mealamu, Wyatt Crockett. Reserves: Andrew Hore, Ben Franks, Brodie Retallick, Victor Vito, Piri Weepu, Aaron Cruden, Ben Smith.

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
Dunno if anyone posted this yet but here's the AB team.

ALL BLACKS: Israel Dagg, Cory Jane, Ma'a Nonu, Sonny Bill Williams, Hosea Gear, Dan Carter, Aaron Smith, Kieran Read, Richie McCaw (c), Liam Messam, Sam Whitelock, Luke Romano, Owen Franks, Keven Mealamu, Wyatt Crockett. Reserves: Andrew Hore, Ben Franks, Brodie Retallick, Victor Vito, Piri Weepu, Aaron Cruden, Ben Smith.

What a shit looking line-up

tooms

Chris McKivat (8)
BEALE DROPPED!!! Quade back!

Apparently it wasn't just Beale's shocker, something off field cost him too... Was it just the Pub incident he's been charaged for?

D

daz

Beale had a bad game last week, granted, but he did not lose his talent or ability. When was the last time he has played 2 games in a row like that?

I would have thought he would come out this weekend and tear the fucking place up. But no, let's grab that last shred of confidence and make sure it is well and truly gone.

If we dropped blokes just for having a bad game, the coaching staff would be watching at the pub this weekend. Just sayin'.

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
From rugby.com.au

The selectors have opted to hold off finalising the bench due to an injury concern

Any thoughts on who this might be?

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
Much better in the backs, though I reckon KB (Kurtley Beale) deserved another shot at fullback. Anyway, never mind I get my wish for our inside back combo and Mitchell gets a run on the wing. We should (and I emphasise should) have much more to offer in attack this week, because we sure haven't at any other stage of the season. The pack looks a bit wobbly with no Bam and Alexander back in the team, but we can't do much about that.

Let's hope that the boys decide to take the game on a bit more. I'd rather them lose trying something than retreating into their shells hoping to limit the damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.